Note

This book contains strong language and mature themes intended for a mature audience.

The photos used in this book are not of the author; TheEdgeOfSanity does not own any of the photos posted in this book including the one on the cover, they were all taken from Google.

All characters in this book does not exist outside the imagination of the author; they bear no relation whatsoever to anyone with the same name(s). They are not inspired by any individual known or otherwise, and all the events are pure inventions.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED including the right of reproduction in whole or otherwise. This book is the first draft of the author, @TheEdgeOfSanity, and it is posted only on Wattpad. This book may not be reproduced or transmitted by any means or in any form, electronic or mechanical, which includes recording, photocopying, storage on anything system or otherwise, without the permission of the author.

Please note that this book is fictitious and is written for the sole purpose of entertainment.

DID YOU READ THIS BOOK ON ANOTHER SITE APART FROM WATTPAD?
If you did, you should be aware that it is stolen property and it was uploaded by an unauthorized personnel(s); the true author, @TheEdgeOfSanity, nor wattpad has received any credit for this book.

***

Phew! Okay, guys, this book is full of little plots holes(like a strainer lol) but I promise you that I'll go back and fix them soon. So if you notice anything, just comment and tell me what it is. Remember this is the very first draft and it's not edited so there could be grammatical mistakes(I know there are grammatical errors), so bear with me.

I have another one-shot called Losing The Virgin.

If you guys are bored and want to read something steamy (I hope it comes off as steamy and not just plain creepy), then give it a read

Thanks for reading! Please hit that little star at the bottom of your screen if you like the story. *southern accent* and remember, hugs not drugs.
(Who's psyched for Deadpool two in June? Raise of hands).

*Deadpool was moved up to the 16 May! Yaaah!