Part 2

A B A L O N

Being pregnant is the weirdest thing I've ever been through. The mood swings and cravings are the worst. I try my best to curb the cravings though so I've purchased everything I could ever desire eating and the weird combinations are easy to manage because of it.

Javier has signed us up for a twice a week class for first time parents where we learn to take care of our pup. It is fun sometimes watching the horror on the Dominants' faces when we watch a live female birth or a male C-section.

I secretly enjoy the times we learn comforting techniques. The Dominants learn to help us preggers breathe through contractions and bonding with the pup apart from sharing a bed.

Javier has taken up reading to the pup before bed. I love it-I hate it. I don't even know anymore as the pup inside me shifts. It's not a kick thank the Gods.

I'm already seven months and the young inside me is active as ever kicking the hell out of me when I don't soak in the bathtub at least three times a day. I think he or she enjoys the warmth of it. I don't know-at least that's what I think.

"And Cinderella and the Prince lived happily ever after." Javier ends his story and kisses my stomach. It shocks me every single time his hot lips land on my flesh.

"Good night Baby." I smile lightly as he places the book on the night stand and flips off the lights. He has taken to calling our pup Baby. We couldn't see the sex at all. Every time we do an ultrasound the pup crosses its legs.

"Good night Abalon." I nod and whisper a quiet good night to him.

"Abalon?" Javier whispers.

"Yea?" I whisper back in the dark.

"Can I hold you tonight?" He asks me this at least once a week and my body tenses. He has become emboldened sometimes since we had sex a few weeks ago. It has not happened since and I don't know how long I can keep up my newfound celibacy. When I turn eight months the doctor says we shouldn't have sex so just three more weeks to go before I don't have to remind myself to not beg him to take me.

I can smell Javier's arousal at least six times a day and I pretend I don't. I pretend that we've never been intimate with each other. I pretend I don't know what he's packing under his sweat shirts and below his waist-that is until he's gone and I rub one out in the bathroom.

"Yea." I shift and so does he until my cheek is resting against his chest and his arms are around me-one resting against my lower back and the other drapes loosely around my hip, my stomach pressed lightly against his side.

"Thank you." Javier whispers and I nod not trusting my voice yet. I am sure he can feel how fast my heart is beating and hear how quickly my breath comes too when his lips press against my forehead.

It is times like these I let my mind wander but only for a moment. This is what we could have been. My eyes close and I drift off to sleep wrapped in Javier's arms.

The next morning I climb out of bed and out of his arms and he lets me without any fuss. I do my business and make us breakfast. I take my pre-natal pills and then he comes down. Freshly bathed and in a pair of low riding sweat pants-the hints of his pubic hair on display as he has his jersey thrown over a shoulder. I swear to all above that he wears such provocative clothes to spite me.

The deep indentations of his V on either side of his hips sway seductively with each step he takes and my eyes are glued to his body. Shame for ogling him in such a way the furthest thing from my mind when he sips his coffee while leaning against the breakfast bar watching me watch him from my spot by the sink.