Chapter 3

That morning I woke up with a raging headache. I was still snuggled up with Beverly who was already awake and on her phone with earphones in. She turned to me and smiled. Never seen someone look so good in the morning. I stroked her hair, "why are you so beautiful?"

She took out her headphones and whispered, "what did you say love?"

"Uhh," my eyes darted back and fourth quickly before I said, "Can you close the shades?" She got up, still wearing nothing but the body suit.

She closed them and looked back at me with a smirk, "You almost took my innocence last night." She walked back to the bed and pushed my shoulder so I was on my back. "It was hard to resist, but I did it!" She smiled Big. "I'm pretty proud of myself." She said laying down next to me and putting her earphones back in.

I turned back towards her and took out one of her earphones once more, "What exactly did I do yesterday, and what are we doing today?" I sat up against the headboard to listen.

"Welllll if you must know basically, in a nutshell, long story short, we went to the party and played some intense beer pong." She bit her lip and looked away for a moment, ".. oh then we started playing truth or dare, and you started getting really handsy so we came back to the room, you started taking off your clothes... and my clothes, then you went to the bathroom and came back and we went to sleep."

"Wow." I said with a long pause, "Just wow. That's so awkward. I am so sorry I really don't know what came over me." I stood up and started pacing back and forth. "I feel so bad, if you want a new roommate I'll totally understand."

She walked on her knees to my side of the bed, "It's okay Love." She laughed grabbing my hand then putting it on her neck, "calm down, it's fine." She fidgeted with my fish net stockings before saying, "If I didn't want you... as a roommate I would tell you that. Okay?" She stood on the bed and embraced me for a hug so that my face was in her boobs, shocking my face.

Something came over me just like it did at the party. I picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. We didn't say anything for a while just face to face enjoying each others  company. I leaned in to kiss her, but as our lips got close I pulled back and felt static as we pulled apart. Her eyes opened wide, "Did I do something wrong?"

"No no no!" I said sitting her down on the bed. I rubbed my eyes and started pacing again, "I just- I mean- nothing." I sighed. "Uh do we- uh you have any plans today?"

She tucked some hair behind her ear, and looked at the floor, "Well I was wondering if you wanted to, maybe hang out with me today. I have to run some errands and then decorate for the dance Friday." She looked up with the puppy dog eyes.. again. I fell victim to them again.

"Yes of course." I said almost too excitedly. "What kind of dance?" I scratched my head, why are we having a dance... if there's only girls here? Did I already ask if there was a brother school?"

She got up and grabbed my hand and started us off towards the bathroom, "Uhh a regular dance, because schools have dances silly, there is no brother school and we have to get ready because we kinda got stuff to do today."

I turned on the water to the shower then looked back at Beverly, "Should I go first or do you want to?"

"I'll brush my teeth first." She said in between the flossing. "You can get in." she smiled.

I was hesitant to get undressed, but she was going to see it all anyway, and she has the same parts. It's fine. I got undressed, and we looked at each other out of the corner of our eyes before I pulled the curtains back and let the water run all over me. I grabbed some shampoo and conditioner to wash my hair as Beverly started brushing her teeth. I sang, "Tell me why you wanna be bad. Tell me why you wanna be bad baby." Then I heard the curtains being pulled back which scared me and made me throw the soap in the air. "Bev what are you doing?!" I said trying to catch my breath.