Chapter 6

We got outside to the parking lot where I packed a cooler and loads of blankets into the backseat. I ran to the passenger side to open the door for Beverly. "Baby." She whined, "You don't have to do all this."
I hurried back to my side of the car and said, "But I do. Hey you just sit back relax and enjoy tonight." When we arrived at the restaurant I again ran around the car to open the door for Beverly which made her laugh. "After you my lady." I said with a bow then proceeded to walk into the building. "Reservation for two."
"Ooolala a reservation?" Bev said while running her hand down my back. It sent chills down my spine.
I kissed her hand as we followed the waitress to our table, "Only the best for you." I said not letting go of her hand. We were sat at a dimly lit crescent booth, secluded from the background noise of the other people dinning there. It was truly perfect for the occasion, and my date; she was truly perfect.
"What can I get you fine ladies to drink?" The waitress asked. "Water? Champagne?"
I looked at Beverly, who was cheerfully smiling at me, caressing my hand as if it was the most fascinating hand in the world. "Whatever she pleases." I responded with glee.
"Champagne it is." Beverly chimed in. "At the chefs discretion please. And two waters."
"Coming right up." She replied.
I leaned in close to whisper in Beverly's ear, "I like it when you're bossy and demanding. It drives me crazy." The smallest sensation of my lips touching her ear caused her to let out a sigh of satisfaction. I removed my hand from hers and placed it on her knee. Squeezing every time my hand got closer to the heat radiating from between her legs. "You drive me crazy." This time she let out a quiet moan of frustration.
"Why are you doing this to me?" She begged, grabbing my arm to stop me from moving it any further. She leaned her head back giving me access to her neck. I reacted quickly leaving a moist kiss which made her jerk her head forward and let out another soft moan. "Macy stop." She whined, then quickly adjusted herself as she saw the waitress approach. I settled down and she dropped off the bucket of champagne and two glasses of water.
"Ready to order?" She asked.
We both quickly glanced at the menu, "I'll have the steak, potatoes, and asparagus." I closed my menu and handed it over.
Beverly did this cute little lip bite thing she does when she's thinking. "I think I'll try the honey salmon pasta primavera." She looked at me and started smiling. Expected. I love when she does that.
I quickly poured us both a glass, and we *clinked* with a smile. "I almost said it 7 times today." I added as we sipped.
"Said it? It it?" She asked with a glimmer in her eyes. She laid her hand out on the table to signal me to place my hand in hers. I took it. She inched closer to me. "I feel the same way love. If you're not ready to say it, that's fine." She kissed my cheek and hers turned rosy red.
I kissed her hand and opened my mouth to confess my love, "Don't be silly. I lo-." I was interrupted by a figure I couldn't help but notice from the corner of my eye.
"Hey I didn't mean to interrupt, I just noticed you on my way to the restroom and wanted to stop by to say hello." He said with a charming smile. He had his hands tucked away in his pocket, his hair curled just the right way, and when I inhaled I got a whiff of his cologne. *inhale* ahh.
Before I got a chance to respond, Beverly spoke. "Oh hello. You're the cashier from the grocery store in town right?" He shifted his gaze from me to her with a slight laugh.
"Yes. I remember seeing you two.. together at the grocery store and thought we hadn't yet fully got aquatinted." I sat quietly remembering how upset Beverly got the last time we saw him. "If you don't mind me asking, are you celebrating anything tonight?"
She looked at me before saying, "Umm not anything in particular, just enjoying each others company. What about you?" She smiled, not her usual smile. This smile was more cocky.
He sat down next to her, "Just good ole fashioned business dinner. It was quite the pleasure to get away in all honesty." He clasped his hands and returned a cockier smile. "If you're not doing anything after this, I know a great spot to-"
This time I cut him short, "We in fact do have plans after this." I said with clenched teeth and a shoulder shrug. I did feel bad, but the whole point was to be alone with Bev.
He gave a little chuckle before standing up, "Oh forgive me for intruding. Maybe you can take me up on that offer some other day." He fastened one button of his suit jacket, "I should be heading back to my own dinner now. Enjoy."
I watched him walk away but I could feel Beverlys eyes on me, and for the first time, I did not enjoy it. "Well... that was interesting to say the least." I quickly took a sip of my champagne avoiding eye contact.
She disregarded my lack of eye contact and rebutted with, "Who does he think he is?" The waiter comes and sets our food in front of us. "Never mind. Maybe I'm overreacting." She fidgeted with her food, and looked away. "He just gives me a weird feeling."
"No it was weird." I said placing my hand on her waist and pulling her towards me, making her giggle. "Tonight is about us though. About you." I puckered my lips, extending them as far as I can. I leaned in while she leaned back, making us erupt in laughter. I kissed her neck and we began eating. "Don't worry about it my lady, guest of honor, most beautiful girl in the world. The best has yet to come."
Eventually we finished eating dinner and walked out of the restaurant hand in hand, looking very obsessed with each other. I again opened her door for her and we headed to the grocery store. "What are we doing here? She asked with very confused eyes. "The surprise is in here?" She added.
"No silly." I ran around to her door, "We're going to run in here, grab your favorite snacks, and then hurry back to the car. Now." I dragged her into the store with a quickness.
She covered her mouth with her other hand to contain her laughter, "Slow down I'm wearing heels. I don't want to fall." We grabbed an assortment of fruit, drinks, lots of candy and a bag of chips to share then hurried back to the car. She looked at me with those big blue curious eyes with a smile but no words. I looked back at her and leaned in to initiate a staring contest. It ended when we could no longer hold back our giggles. "Where to now?" She said making our noses touch. "Is it time for the surprise?"
I turned on the car without breaking away and said, "indeed it is."
     We drove for a good 15 minutes, listening to early 2000s r&b. Our new favorite similarity. Who knew? We eventually arrived at the drive in movie, and Beverly looked at me. I put on my biggest smile, I couldn't express how happy I was. "Surprise Bev."
   "Ba-Baby." She started to pout, "Macy." We pulled into a spot and I turned off the car. Beverly began to cry. "Thank you love."
   "Don't cry." I whispered with a kiss. Holding her head to my chest with my hand, "I love you Bev. You deserve everything in this world and more." She kept letting her cry's out into my mouth as we kissed. She moved closer to me as if we weren't already close.
   "Hug me." She said like a mouse. I pulled her close and she fell victim to my arms. "Thank you. Thank you so much. I love you baby."
     "Let's watch the movie bubby." I said kissing her forehead and stroking her head. We got out of the car, and let down the back seat. We laid out all of the blankets, and gathered our snacks. We climbed in through the trunk, opening the top door and leaving the bottom one closed, then threw our shoes in between the seats.
     I got in first and she followed immediately laying down and making me the big spoon. "I'm emotionally drained from the crying." She said as she turned to face me. "I have a surprise for you. Close your eyes." I shut my eyes tight, but jumped a little when I felt our lips connect. This wasn't a peck, this was an intense, and emotional, and electrifying kiss. "Okay open them."
     I opened my eyes to her holding her fist up in the air. "What is it?" She gave a little smirk and when she opened her hand, her panties were hanging from her pointer finger. "Oh so no watching the movie?" I said taking them from her and straddling her. She laughed her infectious laugh, and I pulled the string on her dress, without yet exposing her erect nipples.
"Macy." She squirmed and giggled. "Watch the movie." She said now entertaining my kisses.
I kept kissing her. Her lips. Her neck. Her chest. "What?...Why?... it's just the previews." I said between breaths. She kept giggling and squirming until she got out of my grasp. And laid on the other side of the truck so that her feet were in my face. "Fine. Fine." I said grabbing her feet and kissing them. She wiggled her toes and I started to massage them just as the movie came on.
"Thank you love." She said staring me right in my eyes. "Thank you for the whole night."
I smiled and continued to rub her feet, ever so often scooting closer to her. Eventually I was in between her legs, her vagina inches from touching my stomach, and my hands caressing her. Starting at her knees and traveling down her thighs to the squishy part of her waist. "I can't focus on the movie." I whispered, biting my lip, and giving her the look.
"Just lay down, relax babe." She sat up on her elbows before cupping my chin. "Relax." Her mouth said relax but her eyes said something else.
I let out a little sigh of disappointment before grabbing her face and leaning in for a kiss. I pulled back and she leaned in for more. I could feel her heat on my stomach. I pulled away again, this time swiping her lip with my thumb. She opened her mouth in the slightest to let out an exhale, allowing me to slip my thumb in. She positioned her lips around it, and began to suck slowly, never breaking eye contact. I pulled my finger away and leaned in for a kiss while moving my now wet finger in between her legs. "Do you like that?" I whispered in her ear. Her body tensing up at my touch.
She pulled my face back for more kisses. I applied pressure on her pelvis and moved my finger around in a circular motion very slowly to stimulate her clit. "Fuck." she moaned into my mouth. "Watch the movie." She tilted her head back and grabbed the top of the trunk door. I could feel her body temperature rising, and her liquids were getting all over my hand.
"Tell me to stop." I said. "Tell me to stop." I started to rub a little faster as she bucked her hips. "Tell me-" I kissed her neck. "Tell me to stop." She arched her back as I began to grind against her.
She grabbed my hand like she wanted me to enter. "Macy." She said grabbing her hair in satisfaction. "Macy..mace-" she said with a sharp inhale. I again sped up my rubbing. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, but quickly shot back open. This time she pushed my arm away with force, then pushed me on my back. "Wait someone's coming." She quickly crawled towards the cooler, to make it look like she was getting snacks while she was making herself presentable.
"What happened?" I whispered. She was fidgeting with her clothes when he walked up. I pretended to cough, then licked the juices off my finger before wiping my hands on my pants. "What a surprise seeing you here." I said with a tense smile.