VII. Frail Hearts

I held a long and hard look at Yuri, all while pondering if she was being grave with what she said. "Yuri, uh..." I began, stumped on what to say.

"I can do everything you want me to! Please, I can't leave you after what we did together. I'm your girlfriend, right?" she spoke.

It was pretty difficult for me to refuse, but I just thought it was too much to handle.

...

Fuck it. What's the big deal? She wouldn't steal or anything, this is Yuri we're talking about. "What the hell... Yeah. You can stay here with me. Just, please do not tell any of the other girls." I confirmed.

Yuri's eyes expanded as she slowly began to bounce up and down, like some sort of unhinged teenager meeting a celebrity. Endearing, quiet 'ee' sounds whistling through her teeth to indicate her excitement.

"-KUN!" Yuri yelled, literally throwing herself at me, knocking the both of us down to my bed. "I'm too happy! You HAVE to make me bleed... Heh-hehhh, it's the only way it will keep me from freaking out!" she said, moaning with pleasure in my ear.

Not knowing what was going on, I tried to intervene her intentions, "W-what? I'm not going to cut you Yuri. How come you were fine last night?"

"I-I don't know... Please do this for me -kun, I want to feel happier!" she wailed, rolling the sleeve to her shirt down.

Time passed, and I ended up waiting for her to calm down. Luckily, she ended up falling asleep on my body again.

And there I was, pinned to a bedding again...

Hours passed, until I had awoken by a sudden, astonishing banging noise.

I looked out the window, it was mildly black outside, I came to assume that it was near-dark out. Yuri was no longer on my chest; oddly enough, this worried me.

Shaking my head, I shoved downstairs to assist the noise, in which I had somehow just realized that it was someone at the door. Maybe Yuri left?

"Pookie..."

I glanced behind me in slight awe, and It Snsn Was

Yuri!

PLEASE DON'T
œ ANSWER THE DOOR...

ï 88 n x I KNOW SHE'S JUST
N N N HERE TO STEAL YOU.

/ //N Æ I WILL KILL HER IF
YOU LET HER COME IN. Ð eĘ þ
ö Æ愛

THE PERPLEXING AMOUNT OF DRIED BLOOD ON YURI HAPPENED TO BE A DREAM OF MINE, AND I WAS OBLIGATED NOT TO THINK ANYTHING OF IT, THE SAME GOES WITH THE UNACCOUNTABLY ACQUIRED HANDGUN IN HER HAND.
i love you :)
YURI'S WOUNDS WERE ALMOST FICTITIOUS, AS HER BODY WAS SO DEEPLY INJURED THAT SHE WOULD HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO STAND SO CLEARLY.

"Sayori?"

Sayori peered into my door, looking around intrusively, for a reason I was unclear of. "Oh no, did I get you sick too? Jeez, I'm such an idiot..."

I shot her a weird look before realizing what she was presuming. "Huh? Oh, no. I'm just not feeling it today." I said.

"Mm." Sayori pressed her lips together.

"How did you know I was even home?" I asked her, now feeling a little skeptical about her arrival.

Sayori beamed at me, "Your mailbox was left down... I know you always leave it up. I know you, after all."

Sudden silence struck Sayori as if she was cut intermediately between her mood.

"What's Yuri doing here?" she asked me.

I turned around once more to see Yuri, blank-faced, now directly behind me. Again, it was strange how she seemed to maneuver herself so quietly.

It took me a while to think of what to say, you can't necessarily cover up a male and a female home from school with the lights off like it's facile.

"...We didn't want to fail a first-term exam in physics, so we studied for a little bit." I fabricated.

Before Sayori could speak, Yuri interrupted her motive, "You don't have to cover it up -kun..."

"Cover what up?" Sayori said, now with a baffled expression.

I could feel myself growing irritably sweaty and itchy due to the situation I've been put in. "Nothing, I'm just tired today."

Sayori smiled, "That's okay... You know you can still talk to me, right? I'm your best friend." she noted, reaching her hand out to ruffle my hair up.

"Ah... Knock it off Sayo-"

"Him and I are in love." Yuri spoke in a sharp, monotonous voice.

Sayori's smile turned feebly unsure and visibly displeased. "What are you talking about, Yuri?" she said.

"I will never leave his side. I am his property, and he is mine." Yuri claimed.

Sayori let out a false laugh, one that I would say was cocky, "Yuri... That's a bit selfish of you. It's not okay to think you can ke-"

"You're wrong. You know, Sayori, you should disappear. Nobody would cry." Yuri said sharply.

I couldn't let this continue, I had to stop the arguing. "Hey, guys, cut it out..." I began, "My head really hurts."

Yuri turned to face me with a determined, yet rosy expression, "-kun, I'll show them all that you're mine."

She leaned in, and planted her lips on mine.

Her plump, slippery lips melded perfectly against mine, as slight vibrations passed through our mouths.

I waited a few seconds as our lips remained stagnant, until Yuri's warm, seductive tongue entered my mouth, and laced with mine.

Yuri pulled her mouth slightly away from mine, as, simultaneously, our eyes reopened ever so slightly. I could feel the strands and trails of mixed saliva stringing from our mouths.

"-kun..." Yuri moaned, she couldn't even finish saying my name before she latched on to continue her kiss.

I didn't even think about Sayori, who was just watching us... I couldn't even tell what she was thinking. All in all, the moment Yuri and I were sharing was too powerful to make me think about how dicey of a situation we were in.

Before I knew it, Yuri pulled me aside and shut the door, without opening her eyes.