Chapter 5

*DING DONG*

The door bell rang signalling that someone has just arrived. I ran to the door and opened it right away as I knew it was Jimin.

Jimin and Jungkook did not sleepover last night. I told them to go back home.

"Good morning, jagiya" He greeted me as soon as I open the door.

"Good morning, oppa" I greeted back with a smile before pecking his lip.

He smiled at me and I grabbed his hand to pull him into the house with me, closing the door behind. I let him sit on the sofa while he had to wait for me to get ready.

"Wait here, okay?" I said before walking back to my room to get ready for work.

I sat on my make-up table to do a simple make-up that makes my face looks natural. Done with that, I tied up my hair into a ponytail, letting loose a few hair strands at the side.

I brush off my outfit to make it look neat

I brush off my outfit to make it look neat. I looked at my reflection on the mirror and smile in satisfaction. I grabbed my chocolate leather sling bag and stuffed my purse, phone and shop keys in it.

I checked on myself for the last time before walked out of the room. I switched off all the electricity in the room before closing the door.

"Let's go" I said to him as he was busy playing with his phone.

"Okay" He replied, turning off his phone before stuff it into his jeans pocket as he stood up.

He looked at me and smile, "Pretty like always".

I smiled at his compliment and went to him, side-hugging his body while he hugs me too. Both of us walked out of the apartment, leaving Jenny who is still sleeping in her room.

"Oppa" I called him, making him turn to look at me.

"You smell nice today" I said, taking a breath on his nice smell.

"Really?" He asked, "This is a smell of my new shower gel".

"It smells so good" I said, hugging my body tighter on his side as I take a deep breath on his scent.

"You like it?" He asked me as he laugh.

"I love it" I replied, grinning at him.

"This will be my favourite shower gel then" He said as both of us took steps down the stairs.

"If you use the shower gel, I'll hug you all day" I said, making both of us laugh.

"Totally will!" He beamed.

Soon, we both arrived at his car and he let me enter the car first. After that, he also entered the car and he started the engine before drove off to my flower shop like always.

We stucked in a traffice for 10 minutes already and neither of us know why the cars aren't even moving.

"We might be late" I said and he nodded in agreement before he let out a sigh.