Chapter 15

"How's your cuddling with Jimin?" Jenny asked me as she and Jungkook come back from work.

"So nice" I replied happily as I hugged Jimin.

"What makes it so nice?" Jungkook asked, teasing us as he and Jenny act as if they were thinking of something.

"I swear both of you are a nasty couple" I rolled my eyes to them, pulling Jimin away with me to sit on the sofa.

"That makes us the coolest couple in town" Jenny exclaimed before making swag post with Jungkook.

I shook my head at them as I laughed. I leaned my head on Jimin as he has his arm around my shoulder. We were still watching movies. I don't know how we survived staying like this for hours tho.

"What are you guys watching?" Jenny asked as she leaned onto the headboard of the sofa, looking at the tv.

"Just a movie" I said, eyes glued on the screen.

Jenny nodded her head before heading to her room. Jungkook then followed after her from the kitchen as he was drinking water earlier. I snuggled my head closer to her as I intertwined my fingers with his.

"Oppa" I called him, looking up to his face.

"Yes, jagiya?" He replied, looking down to me.

"Why didn't you live here with me? With us" I asked him.

"You never ask. But, why you ask this?" He asked back.

"I just love to be around you all the time. You and Jungkook also often come here, and this has been like your second home. So I don't see what's wrong with it if you're living here with us" I explained and he nodded his head, thinking.

"Should we?" He asked and I nodded my head excitedly.

"You won't have to bother came by to pick me up and send me back home" I told him.

"It's not like picking you up and sending you back home bothering me but, that's a nice idea" He said, agreeing with me.

"We'll discuss about this later with them" I said and he agreed.

I turned my gaze back to the screen and watched the movie. I played with our intertwined hands while watching the movie. As for him, he keeps on caressing my arms softly which calms me so much. I like his touch on me.

"Poor girl" I said as my eyes got teary.

"The guy shouldn't do that oh my god I can't believe it" Jimin said as he let out a frustrated sigh.

I wiped away the tears I have in my eyes as it fell down like a river. Somehow the scene resembles me and Jimin when we had the fight.

The scene was about the guy protected other girl and scolded his own girlfriend for pushing the girl to the ground. The point is, the girlfriend just protected herself because the girl threw filthy words to her. But the boyfriend misunderstood it and scolded the girlfriend instead.

"I totally know how she is feeling" I said as I sobbed a little.

"What?" Jimin asked but I shook my head to him.

"Nothing" I lied.

There's no point telling him about that. He won't get it. Based on what Jungkook has told me, he totally has no idea why I was so mad at Yura. So, I don't want to ruin our peaceful moment right now. Since Yura wasn't bothering us right now, there's no need to suddenly talk about her.

As we were enjoying our times alone in the living room, suddenly Jungkook came up and sat on the sofa next to me.

"You've showered?" I asked him.