Chapter 19

Me: Oppa, why are you calling?

I answered the phone call from Jimin. Jenny stay silent beside me as we were both in the middle of watching the 7th episode of Descendants of The Sun.

Jimin: It's lunch time now. I'm coming home to pick you up for lunch.
Me: Oh, it already lunch time?
Jimin: Yes, baby. What are you doing?
Me: I'm watching kdrama with Jenny.
Jimin: Oh, is that so. Leave it behind and get ready. I'll be there in 5.
Me: Okay.

I hung up the phone and let out a sigh. I turned to Jenny who was looking at me in confusion.

"It's lunch time and Jimin is picking me up" I told her.

Her eyes widened as she gasped, "It's lunch time already?!".

We both turned to look at the clock that was hung up on the wall, "It is".

"Oh no. Kookie is coming too" Jenny said in rush before she ran to her room.

I stood up and went to the room to get ready. I picked out a simple outfit to be wear and put it on the bed.

I removed the home clothes that I wear just and replaced it with the outfit I have picked out

I removed the home clothes that I wear just and replaced it with the outfit I have picked out. I sat in front of my make-up table and looked at my hair.

"I'll just tie it up" I said before grabbing my comb and hair tie.

I combed my hair up and tied it into a bun, leaving a few hair strands on each side of my face. Then, I proceeded with my make-up, keeping it light and simple. I wear my watch and bracelet, not forget to wear the ring that Jimin gave me during our 4th anniversary together.

The front door was heard to be open by someone so I quickly grabbed my white sling bag and stuffed my things in it. I wear the bag over my body and walked out from the room to be greeted by Jimin who was just about to enter my room.

"You're done?" He asked me which I nodded my head with a smile.

"Okay, let's go" He said before holding my hand to support me walking.

Jimin picked me up in bridal style as we walked down the stairs so it would be easier for both of us. Then, he put me into his car and closed the door before he entered the car as well. He started the engine and drove off the car back to the road.

"Where do you want to eat?" He asked, looking at me.

I hummed as I think, "I don't think I want to go to a restaurant. I want to have lunch at your cafe".

"My cafe?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm craving for your cakes" I said dreamily as I started to imagine the cakes that he has at his cafe.

He laughed before nodding his head, "Okay. Let's have lunch at my cafe".

We arrived at the cafe and he quickly parked his car at the spot that he always parks it. He turned off the engine and walked out from the car. He opened my door and help me to stand up. Then, he held me by my waist while I taking step by step to the cafe.