Twisted sister

{Charlie's POV}

Its been about 9 hours since Aiden had been missing.

"Are you sure we should be going to see Veronica?" I ask Casper not really sure if we're making the right move.

He looks at me taking a deep breath "WE are not going anywhere. I'm going to see her while you wait in the car"

"The hell I am." I shot back. Who does he think I am sitting in the car.

"Charlie you can't expect her to talk if your there ,now do you?"

He might be right but still I don't feel comfortable with him going alone.

"So what are you going to do to get her to talk."

He looked at me with a crooked smile and then back at the road.

"Pig"

"What I didn't say anything" he said laughing.

"You don't have to I know what your thinking , your disgusting"

"Please Charlie I'm not going to have sex with the girl I'm just going to , seduce her with my devilish good looks and charm" he says smirking.

"It's not like you haven't , have you ?" I asked knowing the answer to the question.

He looked  at me not knowing where I'm getting at "Charlie why are you doing this?"

"Why are you doing this" I snapped back.

"Look Charlie I messed up but how are we supposed to move on if we can't get passed this?"

"Your going to see your fiancé while your ex wife waits in the car. How is that okay?" Im jealous that he's going up to see her. Because I don't know what there's going to do. I know he's engaged to her but I can't help but still love him.

"I know we have a lot of things to work out but right now we need to focus on finding our son"

He's right.  He's the main priority,

"We're here" he says parking the car.

"Okay I'm going up you'll be fine here right ?"

I give him a nod and he kisses my forehead before leaving the car. When he gets inside I unbuckled and walked to the building. The hell im staying in the car.

I walk around the office before I get confronted by a dark hair girl. " May I help you Ms ?"

Oh no...

"Um im the temp" I saw it in a movie maybe it will work here.

She looked me up and down before Turing in her heel " right this way"

She led me to an empty office and handed me paper on the desk "Mr. Campbell needs these copied and returned back to his desk" she walked out the office and turned back around " copy room is down the hall the the right" she left without another glance back.

I didn't think that would work. I walked with the papers in my hand down the hall like she said. I was going to the room when I heard laughing down the hall. I walked towards it and  saw Veronica and Casper. She was giggling at something he said. How is this finding our kid?

I tired to get a better look through the cracked door but like the klutz I am tripped on my shoe.

Shit...

Casper turned around but his face was caught by her hands and brought to her face where there lips met.

My stomach dropped. He's kissing her? After everything? Was it all a lie? Why am I so
Stupid...

I bolted out of there almost out of the building i collided with another body.

"Ow" I said

"Charlie?" Darcy says surprised.

————————————————

-Casper's POV-

I left Charlie in the car. I didn't want to but I had to. Veronica wouldn't talk if she knew I was with her.

I already knew where she was. She didn't have any work but she liked to have an office at her fathers company. She felt smart having one I guess. Fucking girls man.

I made my way up to where she was. Surly enough she was there sitting at the desk looking at girl magazines.

"Baby what a nice surprise " she called to me.

"Cut the crap Veronica"

"Darling I don't know what your talking about?" She said putting the magazine down 

" I know you know about Aiden Veronica where is he"

"Your devil child ? I don't know anything about him"

"He has nothing to do with this , just tell me where he is"

"I would baby but I can't I don't know where he is"

"But you know who has him?"

She walks closer to make walking around me in a circle " have I ever told you how sexy you are when you get that determined face expression"

She rubbed her hands on my face making me look at her "Your so damn sexy right now you know that " she said

She started moving closer to my face before she planted a kiss on me.

I heard a noise coming from outside of the office I turned to look but she grabbed me again " Your in for a real treat baby"

——————————————————————

~Charlie's POV~

"Darcy ? What are you doing here ?"

She didn't say anything. She just stood there looking at me before a smile came across her face.

"Come Charlie I have something I want to show you" she guided me back up to the place I was just at and barged into the office where I saw Casper kissing Veronica.

"Charlie ?" Casper said.

I didn't say anyone just rolled my eyes and gave him a disgusted look.

We stood next to each other while Veronica and Darcy whispered to each other.

Casper leaned to me and whispered" I thought I told you to wait in the car"

"I'm not some obedient dog who will do anything you ask"

"I never sai-"

I cut him off " how was the kiss? Was our son in her mouth?"

"She kissed me Charlie"

"Sure she did"

Darcy cut us off "Sorry to interrupt your little love fest but we have things we need to discuss "

"Darcy what are you doing here ?"

"Well Charlie that's exactly what I'm about to tell you"

I had a really bad feeling about this. Last time i checked Darcy hated Veronica. At least I thought she did.

Darcy walked around the desk and stoped right in front of me and Casper. She leaned on the side of the desk crossing her arms in front of her chest " I know where Aiden is"

"Where is he" i blurted out.

"Now aren't  you going to ask me how I know?"

Casper stood in front of Darcy trying to put on his best intimidating persona " why with the games Darcy your nephew is missing for fucks sake"

"Ask me or I won't say" she said in a humorous tone

"Fine Darcy how do you know?" I asked trying to make this conversation go somewhere.

"Well that's because I took him silly!" She said with a twisted smile on her face...........