Rapture

Jordan

Jamie got his revenge, kissing and sucking my neck and collar bone so hard I knew he was sure to leave marks like I did to him. He planted kisses all over my chest, making his way further down. Slipping his fingers in the waistband of my shorts, he kissed all around my waist and stomach, easily turning me on. With one tug, my shorts were on the floor. Lying back on the bed, my toes curled as he kissed me everywhere below my stomach. All he had to do was look up at me and I lost it.

"Oh God, I'm sorry," I muttered, but he continued to suck and lick until I was done. This wasn't the first time I did it in his mouth. He didn't seem to mind it. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." He slid back up my body and kissed my mouth.

"Don't be sorry," he said. "Never be sorry." To get even closer to him, I hugged him to me, rolling on top of him, my naked body instantly shuddering against his. We kissed long and hard until I broke away.

"Please, no more hickeys," he said as I kissed his neck. "I don't want to look like a sex-crazed hormonal teenager." I didn't listen, though, sucking his collarbone like he just did to me. "Ow..." he said, pushing me away, cupping my cheeks firmly in his hands.

"I'm having a good time," I said. "Are you having fun, too?"

"Yes," he said. "More than you know. I guess it's a good thing Gina kicked me out, huh?"

"You didn't belong with her, anyway," I said, his legs hooking around mine.

"Oh really? And how would you know? We've only known each other for a few weeks."

"Because you're gay," I said.

"Most of the time, anyway," he said. His hands moved from my face to my hair. He grabbed a handful as I buried my face in his neck. I loved the smell and taste of his sweat. As his hands roamed down my backside, I kissed his mouth one more time before making my way to his chest.

As I licked one nipple, he gripped my hair even harder. "Jordan," he said as I licked the other one. Pulling my hair with both hands, he tilted my head back, searching for my lips.

"Jamie," I said, looking hard into his eyes.

"I...uh..." he was about to say something, but I broke away from him, scooting down his body. "Jordan..."

"Jamie," I said in-between kissing his lower stomach. Although I was nervous, not entirely sure what to do. I was also confident I'd figure it out since he had done it to me a few times already.

"You don't have to," he said. I know, I thought to myself, but I want to. One set of fingers trailed over and under his balls. The other set of fingers gently pushed back his foreskin, kissing the tip. Moaning quietly, he squeezed the back of my neck as my tongue circled around his shaft. Too nervous to look up at him, I opened my mouth, taking him in. With a quiet gasp, he sighed again, letting his fingers get lost in my hair. I liked his sounds; he made me feel like I was doing something right.

"Jordan," he said. "Jordan, look at me." But I didn't look, sucking until his cock hardened in my mouth. Tugging my hair back again, he forced me to release him.

"Jamie," I said. Catching me by surprise, he flipped me on my back so my head was at the foot of the bed. Kneeling between my legs, he kissed and licked me all over in places he had never reached before. I was nervous and excited at the same time. Sitting up, I brought my legs around his waist. "Don't stop," I said, leaning forward to kiss him and I hoped he knew what I meant. Reaching for the back of his neck, I held on to him, propping myself up, rubbing my erection against his. Guiding me back down on the bed, he pushed my legs apart so I was pretty sure he knew what I meant and what I wanted. Pressing his finger against my entrance, he pushed in a little. For some reason I let out a laugh. It felt funny, but that didn't mean I didn't like it. Almost immediately he withdrew his finger.