Town Called Malice

Jordan

Bursting with excitement, I couldn't wait and got out of the tub, nearly slipping on the floor on my way out of the bathroom. This was like the best summer of my life.

"You should dry off first!" Jamie yelled to me as I ran down the hall to his room.

"Come on, Jamie!" I yelled back to him. "You always take too long."

Upon entering Jamie's room, I discovered it was all nice and neat, which meant Yesenia had cleaned it. Jamie's suitcase was closed and parked against the dresser. It was nice of Yesenia to clean up after us...or after him, I should say. She also made his bed with freshly cleaned sheets. Since I was still dripping wet, I didn't sit down, not wanting to ruin them.

"Hurry up!" I shouted.

"Calm down," he said, appearing in the doorway with a towel around his waist. Wow...he looked good. He really did have a nice body. Biting my bottom lip, I admired his body, not necessarily aware that I was so blatantly staring at him. Although I didn't recognize it at first, I was attracted to him since day one of his stay at the Cameron house.

"What?" he said as I stared at him. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

"Nothing," I said.

"What?" he said with a laugh, approaching me.

"Nothing," I said again.

"It's not nothing," he said, standing directly in front of me. "Tell me."

"You have a nice body," I finally said.

"Thank you," he said with a smile. "So do you." In disbelief, I shook my head because I knew that couldn't possibly be true. "You do," he said, placing his hands on my chest. "I love your body. It's not like you're self-conscious, right? I don't know if I would have gone skinny-dipping in broad daylight when I was your age."

"I've been doing it forever," I said.

"I know. I think it's great." He brought his lips to mine while rubbing my nipples between his fingers. Moaning into his mouth, I unraveled his towel. I loved it and wanted him to continue doing what he was doing. I was disappointed when he stopped.  "You're dripping everywhere," he said, proceeding to dry off my entire body as he knelt on the floor, spending extra time between my legs.

"I thought you were going to let me try," I said as he kissed me down there.

"I'm just getting you ready," he said.

"I'm ready," I said.

"You're so impatient," he said, standing back up. He kissed me once, then plopped down on the bed, propping himself up on his elbows, an amused look in his eyes. "Are you nervous?"

"No," I said, which wasn't entirely true. With his hands on my waist, he guided me onto the bed. "I'm not nervous," I insisted.

"Good," he said.

"Roll over," I said, determined to prove that I wasn't nervous, that I could be confident, too.

"Yeah? Okay," he said with a smile and did as I said.

Jamie lay on his stomach, looking over his shoulder, keeping an eye on me. Kneeling on the bed, hovering over him, I kissed the back of his neck, followed by each shoulder blade. I kissed every inch of his spine, down to his tail bone. He sighed, inhaling as I kissed him lower. I pushed his cheeks apart and kissed him right there. I liked it when he did it to me. He liked it, too. I dragged my tongue down the middle and didn't mind licking and kissing him there before pushing my finger in him.