Arc 1.10

A/N: First off, Thank you for reading my book and not flipping a table about 'Not giving warnings' before sex scenes. That just proves either you're not phased by it or you actually read my Summary before proceeding. . . or you could be both. x,x Secondly, WOW! I can't believe how much I've written in such a short time. I started writing on Saturday night and it's Monday now. I'm really baffled with the speed I've written this. (Must be the Fujoshi in me evolved my Author skill to only type quickly for BL) Lastly, thank you so much for wasting your time reading my book. This is my second try trying to write a BL and I hope this time it turns out okay. (Other time was a HP Fanfic.. disaster I think)

Guo Fei Yan was driving to see Yan Quan Qui to end their 'business transaction' with one last time. She'd used her body to get the poison and the Young Master of Yan Group had no idea what she was using the poison for. He hadn't even sent any of his subordinates to follow her and find out. That meant that he wasn't even aware of her being in touch with the twins of S.B. Group. 

She had finally arrived at their usual spot to meet, King's Gem, and parked her car. When she stepped out the door and locked it up, it felt as though she had vertigo but it quickly vanished and she shook it off. A waiter welcomed her into the restaurant and led her towards the second floor. He glanced over to the woman he was leading every once in a while to leer at her exposed breasts. Gui Fei puffed up like a peacock at the attention. 

"Have a nice evening," the waiter said suggestively before giving one last leer and turning away. Gui Fei fluffed her breasts a bit before stepping into the lowly lit room. 

"Ah, hello beautiful. To what do I owe this pleasure," Yan Qui asked huskily from the lounged position he'd adopted. 

Guo Fei Yan swung her hips in a suggestive way as she walked towards him. She knelt in front of his spread legs and placed her hands on his knees. 

She was about to say something but as soon as she opened her mouth she coughed up black blood. Her eyes opened wide. How is this possible? They gave me the antidote! Did.. They poisoned me further?! Her heart began to falter in it's beats and breathing grew harder for her. 

"You! What's going on?!" 

Yan Quan Qui sat up and gripped Guo Fei's upper arm to shake her. He grew agitated when he realized that Guo Fei was poisoned and quite possibly dying. Yan Qui hit a button to alert his people and the second button was for them to send a Doctor immediately. 

Guo Fei could feel her strength leaving her but she was not willing to die with her grievances unresolved. She gathered the last bit of strength and croaked out, "S.B. Twins."

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and black blood began to leak from her 7 orfices, making for a rather disturbing sight. Yan Qui placed his fingers to her neck and couldn't feel her pulse so he pulled her up and placed her body on the couch before he stood up. The door to the room burst open with security and two doctors in tow but it was far too late.

"Boss?" One of the subordinates decided to try and ask what happened but as soon as he spoke Yan Qui moved and a bullet lodged into his chest. The man fell to the floor and none of the others in the surroundings felt that they should make a single noise with their Boss in such a bad mood. 

"S.B." Yan Qui angrily growled before flashing his eyes to one of the men in the doorway, "Go find out if there's anyone the Twins of S.B. give a shit about."

"Yes Boss," the man hurriedly replied before running quickly away. 

Yan Qui didn't love Guo Fei but she was his play thing and wasn't happy that someone had killed her since he hadn't been finished with tasting her. Eye for an Eye.