Arc 5.2

A/N: Before I begin writing, I just wanted to say that I'm going to change something up. I will be doing any extra chapters in a separate book that I'll write AFTER this is complete. Whenever I finish the entire Novel and edit it and end up with a finished 'product' I'll put them in the book where they belong. It's just that, after I've moved on to the next world it is difficult as an Author to force myself to get into the mindset of different worlds he's been in. Right now, MC is Lusca and if I'm writing an extra I have to recall what he was like in that life et c. Honestly, I feel like the edited book will have all the extra chapters within the Arc they belong to instead of how I spread it out. . I may even go back to the Arc's with small amounts of chapters and add more to that world than what I've already written. This is just a rough draft of what I'm planning on 'polishing' later on. I'd love to take requests and fulfill your wishes but I'm honestly just trying to not give myself writer's block and drop this entire novel at this point.

Lusca felt as though he was back in the Space Center with Microgravity as he swam through the open waters. His hair trailed behind him in a beautiful wave-like manner. Midori and Motoki followed at his sides as they swam towards the bustling Merfolk City. Lusca's family 'home' was situated in an area for 'low-income' citizens and surrounded by barnacles.

It was very beautiful down there. Lusca had never seen a sight as beautiful as the Merfolk living conditions. Multicolored fish, barnacles, algae and sand created a paradise for the people who lived beneath the dark water. 

In a sense, everyone looked very similar to one another with their water blue hair that trailed behind them but the skin tones of the Merfolk varied greatly. Lusca was pretty 'normal' in comparison to some of the more 'extravagant' looking Merfolk. There was a Merdol with the coloring of a clown fish with patches of orange, white and black skin that created a beautiful mosaic of his skin. It wasn't just him though that had strange skin tones; about 88% of the merfolk had coloring that matched the underwater creatures.

"Mom, look look! Oh my goodness! Her skin is pink!" 

Midori spoke in whispered shock as she gripped Lusca's hand in hers, with fright. Although they've been to many worlds and seen all sorts of creatures, this was the first time she's seen so many different colored skins. Some of the Merfolk were covered in small scales, some with larger scales, and there were even some with fins attached to their spine, neck or legs. It was a very beautiful to see everything together. 

They were swimming through a darker part of the colored City when they were suddenly pushed into a large anemone. Everything that was this far down within the Ocean had mutated to a size that allowed the Merfolk to live comfortably. 

"Shit! What was that? Who pushed me?"

Motoki turned and got shocked by the anemone as his arm hit one of the lightning pods that covered its 'arms'. It was a sort of security measure for people who lived within them and usually was an expensive place to live within. Light shone throughout the living space from the glowing pink and blue tentacles that buzzed with electricity.

"Mother-in-Law.. Host.. *Cough*" Car was trying to talk to Lusca but seemed to have issues still with calling him Mother-in-Law after calling him Host for so long.

"What?"

"I... feel Father-in-Laws?" -Carmen

"OH?! Father and Dad are close by?!" -Midori 

Before they could continue talking, Lusca had disappeared from between them. 

"MOTHER?! Come out and fight me, asshole!" -Motoki

At this moment, Lusca had felt two pairs of arms wrap around him and pull him into another part of the anemone. It had felt as though he was thrust inside of a whirlpool for a second before the dizziness passed. He blinked his eyes open and stared into gold eyes, hooded with thought.

"Hello, Bunny," he said as his golden eyes began to glow subtly.

The man in front of him had golden brown skin and beautiful glowing gold eyes. His jaw had a slight goatee growing that outlined his carved jaw beautifully. Lusca stared at that strong upper body free of hair that led down to those mouthwatering abs lined up in a row, before leading down to his 'mermaid line'. 

Arms snaked around from the back and held Lusca against another sturdy chest that he couldn't see as he stared at his first mate. The person behind him could only be his second mate as he felt the man nibble the left side of his neck.

"Do you remember me," Lusca asked. He was honestly curious since the past couple of worlds they had begun retaining a lot of their memories.

"Of course we do," his second mate said next to his ear.

"What are you called in this world," Lusca asked in curiosity. 

"I'm Tullius and the one behind you is Laekces. What are you going by in this life, Bunny? It wouldn't matter though since you'll continue being my Bunny," he said before stretching out a hand and stroking the side of Lusca's face.

Lusca's lip twitched into a slight smirk before answering, "My name is Lusca, however, I doubt you'll be using it."

"You're correct with that assessment, Lover. I've missed you. It's been eighty-three years for Tullius and I. When was the last time you saw us?"

"Yesterday probably.. or the day before?"

"Seriously?" Laekces was shocked that the time was so different between their mate jumping worlds. They didn't remember everything but one of the things they both remembered was his soul. No matter how far away they travel or how long it's been since last together, they always recall the way his soul felt. It brought both the men comfort. 

"You guys just probably gave our children a heart attack," Lusca commented.

Both men visibly got shocked and then had to think hard about children. Tullius remembered in a previous life that he did have a son but what did Lusca mean 'children'.

"We have more than one," Tullius asked in shock.

Laekces looked at his brother as though he was stupid. 

"Tull, they were twins.. you don't remember?"

Tullius was visibly shocked at this news but then he remembered a vague image of holding a baby within a birthing room and suddenly their mate was going into labor again.

He shook his head to try and rid himself of the migraine that sprung up. "I remember now."

Tullius looked down at their beautiful mate and smiled before leaning forward and kissing Lusca on the mouth. It was as though he had been starved for years and Lusca was the single peach he was given as a last resort. Lusca basked in the warmth of both his mates as he fell into the kiss that seemed to last a lifetime.

"I want a kiss too." Laekces pouted from his position on Lusca's left shoulder.

Just as Lusca was about to turn and kiss his second Mate there was a loud bang and their children came running into the 'room' with their teeth bared. It made for a rather funny sight considering the fact that the two didn't have fangs in this world and they merely looked like they were impersonating a wolf or something.

When the two saw the ambiguous position the three men were in and the slight flush on their Mother's face they returned to normal.

Midori rolled her eyes as she placed her hands on her hip. "Honestly, you three! I think my life had a few years shaved off."

"It's not like this is the first time it has happened. We should just get used to it by now. . Do you remember that World that Father and Dad thought we were Mother's lover?"

Midori began laughing and kept bringing up instances where their fathers had done something outrageous due to their vague memories of their past lives. 

"Are they always like this," Tullius asked.

Lusca looked up at his first mate and smiled. "Of course they are. They take after both you and your brother."

"Haven't we already had this discussion? You can't say they're my kids when they're bad but when they look cute they're yours," Laekces spoke up in response. 

A/N: I'm beginning to feel that this story is turning to shit. . ugh.