Chapter3: Friends ?

I wasn't really feeling hungry so I decided to go somewhere else but I was curious about how does the cafeteria looks so I dragged myself there.

I arrived at the entrance of the cafeteria and took a look around it seemed too crowded so I sighed and made my way somewhere where I could have some alone time.

It's time to look for a hideout.

I headed upstairs and found a black door that seems to lead to the rooftop. I opened it and made my way to a bench and sat on it. I put on my earphones and laid my back on the wall closing my eyes and enjoying the fresh air.

It was so calm and peaceful

Well until something happened

Jungkook's POV

I was in the cafeteria with my hyungs we were just eating and chatting not caring about the girls surrounding us and throwing glances over us.

Suddenly I looked to the entrance of the cafeteria and there I saw Y/N standing there but she didn't come any closer. She just turned around and got out not even taking something to eat.

I stood up and followed her without her noticing me.

She arrived at the door of the rooftop and got in.

I saw her sitting on a bench and listening to music closing her eyes and god she looked very stunning and cute.

I Slowly went towards her an tapped her shoulder.

She opened her blue beautiful eyes and looked at me.

"What are doing here?" She asked

Y/N POV

I was peacefully sleeping until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I opened my eyes and It was the guy from earlier what was his name again ? Jungkook ? Whatever

"What are you doing here" I asked unplugging my earphones and sitting straight on the bench.

"Why didn't you eat anything ?" He asked with a concerned face.

"I'm not feeling hungry" I answered

"But you will feel weak if you don't eat you need energy" he said giving me that cute bunny smile again.

"Don't worry about me and just go eat by yourself" I said signing for him to leave.

"I'm not leaving" he said "If you don't leave with me then I'm staying here" he continued folding his arms refusing to move.

"Hey this is my hideout okey ? Go look for one to yourself" I said frowning

"What if I don't ? What if I stay here? What will you do about it ? " he said leaning against me.

I pushed him of me and stood up.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I said angrily

"I'm sorry I just wanted you to come with me and have something to eat.. i'm concerned" he said trying to grab my arm.

I took a step back to get away from him

"I SAID THAT I WASN'T HUNGRY "  I shouted

I rushed out of the rooftop leaving him standing there before he could say anything.

The bell rang and recess was over we headed back to our classes and lucky me that guy was also in my English class . Perfect my day just got a lot better.

I walked to my seat rolling my eyes of him . I sat down and put my head on the desk.

"Y/N ?" I heard him say with a calm voice