Fairy Tail

-Gray's POV-

There I was, Lucy by my side as we looked up at our guild hall. 'A lot can change in a month, maybe, just maybe, those two are over...' I thought to myself.

I started to walk over to the door and Lucy followed shyly behind me, it was cute seeing her act this way.

"Gray..." Her soft voice called.

"Yes Lucy?" I asked.

"What are we going to do if they don't want us back...?" She looked at her feet.

"That won't happen. And if it does we'll find a better guild to join." I smiled reassuringly pulling her into a hug.

She hugged back. Then we both pulled away. I felt my face a little heated up, but I ignored it and opened the guild doors with Lucy.

Just as we opened the door, Natsu and Juvia were about to exit.

"What are you losers doing back here?" Natsu asked glaring at us.

"We were about to join back up." I glared back.

I saw Juvia run back inside the guild. Lucy tried to see where she went, but seemed to give up after a moment.

"Your definitely not joining back up. Just leave, nobody wants a weakling and a stripper in the strongest guild." Natsu rolled his eyes and slammed the doors in our faces.

'He seemed to be hiding something, trying to get rid of us so quickly. Usually he'd try to fight at least...' I thought to myself.

"Let's go Gray... Who need them..." I heard Lucy say with a shaky voice, and her eyes hidden as she turned and started to walk away.

"We have each other. That's all we need." I tried cheering her up by grabbing her hand and gently squeezing it.

I felt her gently grip my hand but she said nothing as we walked away from fairy tail, together, hand in hand.

************

I'm sorry for the short chapter, but it serves the purpose of splitting Gray and Lucy from Fairy Tail. The next chapter will also be quite short but it will be from a new person's POV.

I hope you enjoy. Next chapter might be out later today.