Party Time

This is someone's OC that I'm borrowing for my book. I do not own it nor do I own any of the art I've used this far. Its just to give you guys a visual for when Lucy summons him.

*****************

-Gray's POV-

We stood there, face to face with Natsu and Juvia. It was silence and High tension.

"Well, let's go claim our reward." Natsu said walking away with Juvia.

I rolled my eye's and checked on Lucy who seemed to not care. "Come on, we should get our share too." I stated.

"Yes. Lets go." Lucy agreed.

"Lulu, you can have my share. You deserve it for facing Natsu. Just don't share it with Gray." Lyon wrapped an arm over Lucy's shoulder.

I felt jealousy bubble up. But I pushed it back down, knowing Lucy wouldn't fall for Lyon. We walked back to our client as we chatted along the way. We passed a few of the Blue Pegasus members that were hopelessly lost. We reached the home of the client and Lyon knocked on the door as I stood next to Lucy.

"Lyon definitely has a talent for knocking on doors or ringing doorbells." Lucy chuckled.

Eventually the client opened the door. She was the Mayor's wife. A rather elderly looking woman. She gave us our reward and wished us safe travels. We turned to go to the train station.

"Oh wait. The blue girl from Fairy Tail told me to give this to you." The elderly lady said handing Lucy a note.

She read it to herself before sighing and giving it to me. It was definitely Juvia's hand writing. The note read:

Dear Gray and Lucy,

I'd like to invite you two to the Fairy Tail Guild Party. Held in a week from today. I know we left on bad terms, But we all miss you.

-Juvia

I looked at Lucy and she started to laugh. She calmed down shortly after. But I was worried.

"Hey Lu, are you ok?" I asked worriedly.

"Yes. Of course. It'd be rude for us not to go." She smiled crookedly.

I felt that this would end badly. A week from today was July 1st meaning Lucy's Birthday. But I Bet the guild forgot about that. Something bad was bound to happen...

______________

One week had past, it was Early morning, I checked on Lucy, she was still soundly asleep. I started to cook her a breakfast of choc banana pancakes. I set the table and prepared her gift. Soon there was a soft knock at the front door. I looked to see Lyon standing there looking serious.

"Gray..." He sighed. "Look, I know you like Lucy, and Lucy likes you. So treat her well. But I won't back down, and if you make her cry, I won't forgive you." He said seriously.

"Thanks man." I said. "Now come in before she wakes up. Still can't believe I invited you." I scoffed, even though I knew Lyon had grown important to Lucy.

Lyon placed his gift next to mine on the table. And of course it just had to be bigger.

We stood there quietly chatting until we heard light footsteps coming from Lucy's room. When she appeared at the kitchen doorway I gave her a big grin.

"Happy Birthday Lucy." Lyon and I cheered in sync.

"Thanks guys. I didn't think you remembered." She smiled. "And what is that amazing smell." She said walking straight to the table where a mountain of the chocolate and banana pancakes stood.

We all dug in. Enjoying the pancakes until we were stuffed to the brim. I put the leftovers into the fridge and put all the dishes on the bench.

"That was so good. Thank you." Lucy smiled.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now for gifts." I smiled grabbing the small box with her gift in it.

She unwrapped it, and opened a small jewelry box. Revealing a necklace with an ice block shaped as a heart in a clear casing, so it'd never melt. Her eyes sparkled as she looked at it.

She jumped up and pulled me into a hug. "It's beautiful. Thank you Gray."

"Anything for you Lu." I smiled into the hug.

"I got you something too Lucy." Lyon said breaking up our hug.

Lyon held out a box slightly bigger than mine. Lucy thanked him and unwrapped it. She opened a small wooden box to reveal a silver key.

"Oh wow. Its the fox Spirit Volpecula!" She smiled picking up the key. "I'll make a contract with him later. Thank you Lyon." She said giving him a hug, then attaching the Key to all her others.

"You guys spoil me." She smiled as she started to clean up the kitchen.

"No Lulu! I'll clean up for you. You go relax in a hot bath to get ready for today." Lyon said pushing her out of the kitchen. "You and Gray have a party to attend."

Lucy looked serious and nodded. As I did the same. "Just make sure to give my regards to the Salamander." Lyon commented as Lucy and I left to get ready for our party...