19. goodbye two

After the day of coachella, Timmy held a party for whoever wanted to come. He didn't care who came, he wanted to spend as much time with Ella as he could. That's why instead of downstairs with his guests, he was upstairs making out with Ella.

"Wait," Ella exhaled as Timmy was about to take off her top. Timmy moved himself away from her, worried he was hurting her or moving too fast. "Shouldn't we be downstairs? Your sister is here and you're having a party. I feel rude" she was sat firmly on top of him but he was leant back. He let out a deep sigh and pushed her hair out of her face, lingering his hands.

"I don't think any of them are missing us." He almost laughed but stopped himself because he knew she was being serious.

"It's our last night" she worried that she hadn't spent enough time with her friends but she didn't want to miss out on time with Timmy.

"Who would you rather be spending it with?" Timmy genuinely asked, worried she was getting bored of him already. Ella pulled their bodies together and smiled reassuringly.

"No one, no" she shifted her hips, causing heavy stuttered breaths from Timmy. He hummed in happiness and pouted his lips so she would kiss him. Ella wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to him. She started to roll her hips against him which excited him a lot. Timmy pulled out of the kiss and kissed her neck, leaving lots of marks all over her while she moaned softly.

"Ella!" She heard Lexie's voice suddenly, she leapt off Timmy but no one was more embarrassed than Lexie. "Sorry I don't really know what I was expecting but we gotta go!" Lexie covered her eyes as the pair got dressed again. Timmy was pissed off and confused about what Lexie was talking about.

"What are you talking about? Our flight is at 8am tomorrow" Ella walked towards Lexie, trying to shut the door on her.

"Well, now it's at three am today because you have a meeting or something and need to get there earlier." Lexie fought as Ella tried to close the door.

"What? No." Timmy and Ella stared at each other. "No, we are supposed to have tonight." Timmy complained.

"Sorry but Ella grab your things we gotta get going it's almost two." Lexie did feel bad, she knew this was breaking her best friends heart but there was nothing to do about it. "Be downstairs by two" she said before closing the door.

Timmy and Ella stared at each other, their goodbye had come early. Timmy got out of the bed and put his shirt back on. Ella started to breathe heavily as she watched him get dressed, she wasn't ready to say goodbye yet.

"I'm coming to the airport with you" he put his socks and shoes on quickly while Ella watched. He grabbed a jacket but when he turned to Ella she was crying. "Elle" he breathed.

"Two days, we only had two days" she couldn't stop the tears from falling anymore, Timmy let out a deep sigh and hugged her tightly.

"It's not fair but we have to make it work" Timmy was trying to be strong but he felt like crying as well. Ella squeezed him tightly, soaking up his smell as much as she could. "We have to go" he whispered to her reluctantly.

Ella grabbed her suitcase while Timmy breathed heavily. He picked up any clothes that were hers and passed them to her so she could pack. Ella couldn't stop crying, she was a mess. Ella started to pack violently so Timmy pushed her away.

"It's unfair, we shouldn't have to say goodbye like this" Ella whimpered, it broke Timmy's heart to hear her talk like that but he knew more than anything that she needed to get on that plane. He zipped up her suitcase and turned to her. She was a complete wreck, she hadn't mentally prepared herself for this yet. Timmy put her suitcase down and kissed her hard.

"It's not for long, it's not for long" Timmy repeated after he kissed her. They were both all over the place.

The party was still in full swing, Ella followed Timmy as he carried her suitcase down the stairs. Ella's friends were waiting in the taxi Lexie had called for them. Timmy felt sick as they all piled into the taxi. Ella rested her head on in shoulder while he barely held himself together.

He hated himself for getting a place so close to the airport. He gripped Ella's hand tightly, not wanting to ever let go. Lexie looked back at the couple and almost felt the same heartache they were both feeling, almost.

When they got to the airport, Lexie made sure they had enough time to say their goodbyes. She also made sure they weren't surrounded by others when they did so.

"I'll check your bag in" She smiled at her best friend who looked broken.

Timmy and Ella stood in the same position as they had the last time they had said goodbye. Neither knew why this one hurt even more, maybe it was the surprise of not having as much time as they thought, or maybe the thought of knowing this wasn't the last time they were going to feel like this or maybe it was just the hurt of knowing they person they wanted most was the one person they couldn't have.

"Look out for things we can do in Notting Hill" Timmy tried to smile but Ella was too upset for him to even bother. "Don't forget to call and text me" he didn't really know what to say so he was just babbling now.

"Guys you got five minutes" Lexie leant over and reminded them. Ella turned her head away from everyone and wiped her tears. Timmy just wrapped his arms around her and sighed deeply.

"Please don't go" Timmy mumbled into her head, she looked up at him. She was exhausted, she was hungover and had been crying but she still looked beautiful to Timmy. Ella looked at Lexie who held up two fingers indicating two minutes. She reached up and kissed him firmly, wanting to be able to feel the kiss still later on.

"Sorry guys" they heard Lexie's voice say, Ella kissed him again quickly and then reluctantly walked towards her friends.

"Hey, Lexie" Timmy called her over quickly, not really sure what he was going to say but he knew he had to say something.  "Thank you." Was all he could think of when she reached him.

"You make her happy Timmy, that's all I want for her" Lexie smiled, he wiped his eyes free of tears and hugged Lexie tightly. "So, thank you" she said as she pulled out of the hug.

Timmy bit his lip as he watched them all slowly disappear. He didn't want to leave but he knew he had to, he ran his hands through his hair violently and then went called the only person he thought could help. He couldn't however, as much as he wanted to call Armie he knew Armie had kids and couldn't be woken up at three am. So he called the next person.

"Timothée?" His moms voice rang down the phone. He was sat on the floor outside the airport at this point and as soon as he heard her voice he started to cry. "Timothée?" She repeated.

"Mom, it hurts" he cried down the phone. He knew his mom would know he was alright physically, he just wanted someone to make the pain go away.

"What hurts baby?" Her voice was so calm, he wiped his tears from his eyes and took a deep breath.

"She's gone back to London and I don't know what to do" Timmy leant his head on his thumb and forefinger and looked down into his lap, not wanting anyone to see him like this.

"It's going to be okay. It's not forever." His mom could feel his pain, she almost felt guilty for bringing the two together because it's not going to get any easier.

"I just don't want my heart to break every time I see her. It's only going to feel worse" he sobbed, his chest aching profusely.

"Will it hurt less without her? You have to ask yourself whether she's worth the heartbreak" his mom wanted Timmy to be with Ella but she also wanted her son to be happy.

"Knowing I will see her again is the only thing keeping me together" his words were stuttering with sadness that hit his mom in the heart.

"You just have to be strong baby, go and hug Pauline. It will feel like you're hugging me" she tried to lighten the mood.

"Okay mom I love you" he stood up and tried to sort himself out.

"I love you too, it will get better I promise" she didn't know if it could promise that but she did anyway, hoping it would come true.