48. set days

ah ma gad he's so beautiful.
————————————

Timmy had been in England for a few days now. He hadn't shared his schedule with Ella, knowing it would upset her. She was arriving in a few days and he didn't seem to think telling her he was going to Budapest a week later would help their situation.

Since he had been staying in Ella and Lexie's apartment, he had been getting along with Lexie well. They took turns to make dinner and Timmy always cleaned up after himself.

He turned up to set, still jet lagged but pulling through for the sake of the movie. So far he was enjoying making the movie, he got to dress up in fancy clothes and command people.

"Hey hey hey." Lily entered his dressing room, dressed up in her medieval dress. Timmy laughed at her as she spun around.

"Nice dress. Where can I get one?" He joked, Lily looked down at her dress and grinned. She really liked it. It was long and golden, quite wide dress but it definitely looked royal.

"One of a kind. Made just for me." She grinned like a child. Timmy stood up, it was his turn to get all dressed up.

"It looks good." He complimented before making his way to wardrobe. Lily did a few more spins before making her way to set. "Hey Mary." He said when he got to wardrobe.

Mary, who was in her fifties had taken to Timmy. She saw some sadness behind his eyes that he was trying to hide and was desperate to get it out of him. She was his mum while they were on set and he found it easy to confide in her.

"Hello Timothée." She smiled, he loved that she burst with Britishness. He took off his shirt and waited for her to hand him his outfit. "You doing okay?" She asked as she handed him his shirt.

"Missing my girlfriend if I'm honest." He shrugged and put on the flouncy blouse she had given him. She looked into his eyes again to see if that was it but there was more.

"She okay?" She pushed, he didn't mind talking about this kind of stuff with her. He walked behind the screen as she gave him his trousers which he gladly put on.

"I hope so. She wasn't all that glad when it got moved up a week." He confessed, walking out from the screen and doing a spin just like Lily. Mary smiled at the sight of him and went to get his royal accessories.

"Does she live in New York?" She reminded herself to google who his girlfriend was when she got home. She needed to know who could have this effect on him.

"No, she's from here actually. She was in New York with me because she's filming a movie there." He held out his arms and she dressed him properly.

"An actress? You must love the drama." She joked, Timmy chuckled with her. "Will I know her?" She raised her eyebrows as she started to sew extra jewels to him.

"Ella Lawrence?" He told her, Mary nodded with a smile on her face.

"My daughter likes her. She seems nice." She was trying to extort information from him, he was not being himself. However Ella Lawrence was always seen as a good girl in the public eye, Mary guessed she only came across that way.

"She's perfect." He sighed. Mary smiled, knowing he said that as if he had no other choice, as if he couldn't deny it.

"But...?" She pushed, he let out a laugh.

"But?" He questioned, not quite getting what she was implying. She went to get another jewel from the collection.

"I love my husband but sometimes he can be such an ass and act like he cares about no one else's feelings." She shared. He raised his eyebrows and she shrugged. "Doesn't mean I don't love him any less. There's always a but, especially when there's sadness in the eyes." She held his face, his heart started to hurt.