62. temptation

The guys were getting ready to go out. Ella didn't know how she felt about them having a guys night. Mia and Lexie were okay with it, actually they asked for it, they wanted a girls night.

Ella stood in the doorway of her room and waited until Timothée came out of his. She could hear him walking around in there, getting ready and making himself look good for the French women he was bound to run into.

When he emerged, she was the first thing he noticed. He smiled at the sight of her so she smiled back.

"Were you waiting for me?" He smirked, her smile got wider. She looked around the hallway and then slipped backwards into her room without a reply. Timmy didn't think twice before following her and closing the door behind him, his heart racing at the sight of her so happy.

She allowed him to push her gently against the wall and kiss her. His hands stayed on her bum which he had found didn't make her uncomfortable. Hers were tangled in his short curly hair but then moved to holding each other behind his neck.

"Timmy come on!" Matt's voice came from the hallway. He pulled away from Ella who clung to him still. She pulled his shirt and kissed him again. He stumbled back and hummed into the kiss.

"I have to go." He mumbled, "he's gonna come in." He added, Ella moved away from him and smiled at him as he sorted himself out.

"Don't come home too late." She said, feeling weird for saying it. Timmy stared at her with such uncertainty as she spoke. He had her back, she was his once again. He swallowed hard and nodded, kissing her on the head and leaving her room.

Timmy joined his friends in the early evening hours for the journey to the nearest town where they were going to a party. Matt played loud music to try and hype everyone up.

When they arrived, Timmy didn't know what to do with himself. Matt passed him a beer before disappearing with Stanley so he stood by the window and stared out.

This was the house he used to come to whenever he wanted to get drunk as a teenager. He never knew who it actually belonged to, a friend of a friend or something. He was shocked to learn one was happening while they were here. His curiosity got the best of him and that's why he was stood by a window instead of with Ella.

He watched Matt and Stanley jump up and down with a bunch of other people and let out a small laugh.

"Timothée?" A voice said, Timmy turned his head to the voice and saw a familiar face.

"Lily, est-que tu fais ici? Lily, what are you doing here?" He asked, hugging her quickly. She shrugged and moved back so he could have a proper look.

"Faire la fête avec mes amis. Et toi? Partying with my friends, and you?" She replied.

"La meme. The same." He nodded, she stood with him for a moment, noticing he didn't really want to be there.

"Ici, on devrait se saouler. Here, we should get drunk." She pushed herself off the wall and grabbed his hand, he stared down at her hand in his but let her drag him away from his comfortable wall.

She took him to the kitchen and started mixing drinks, handing him a concoction she seemed proud of. He didn't think twice before drinking it as he had watched her make it, she grinned happily as he did so.

After that, Timmy was flat out drunk. He spent the whole night with Lily; dancing and singing loudly and drinking more and more.

"J'adoré travailler avec toi Timothée. I loved working with you Timothée." She slurred as they stood against the same wall they had started out at.