2.

Year 1941

Louisa's POV

It wasn't exactly allowed for a normal person such as the Stormguard to have a relationship with a Royalty, so we had to keep our relationship a secret.

Something similar had already happened to Julia a few years ago, who had always been favoured by my parents before she was found out to having a relationship with Ardan, a technologist who she had come into contact with when she decided to travel around.

Year 1230

Julia's POV

"Father! I love Ardan!"

"Julia, you know that your mother and I always had high expectations of you. You disappointed us."

"Ardan's a good person!"

"Julia, 'Good' isn't enough for him to become the future king, both you and I know that. I'll never let him be with you as long as I live."

It didn't matter. He was still good enough for me.

"I've always followed your orders throughout my whole life. Can you just let me do something important in my life for once?"

"I can negotiate as long as I can but not this matter."

"Then banish me from Mont Lille so I can be together with Ardan."

"Do you really think I do not dare to? Don't forget I still have Louisa. You have a day to pack whatever you want. The guards will chase you out if you do not leave by tomorrow noon."

He doesn't mean it. I need to appease him.

"Father, I didn't mean it.. I just need Ardan.."

"I've granted your wish, haven't I? You can now leave and go as far away as you want from here. Just remember that once you take a single step out of Mont Lille, you are no longer a Royalty."

I can't take this anymore.

"Father, you're making a grave mistake."

"Don't blame me for the mistakes you told me to make."

"Remember the very words you said today. You'll hear me repeat it back to you on your last breath."

It was time to make plans for myself.

For my future.

Year 1225

Damien's POV

I slowly backed away from Catherine and Julia as they got engrossed in their own private conversation and shifted myself towards Louisa.

"Louisa.."

"Yeah?"

"Let's meet up together in the royal garden at 4 tomorrow."

"Like the four of us?"

"No. Just you and me. I have something to tell you in private. "

"Okay."

Year 1225

Louisa's POV

"No. Just you and me. I have something to tell you in private. "

"Okay."

Did he ask me out or was it just a simple meeting?

He's been acting weird lately..

Don't tell me he likes me?

That can't be it.

I quickly snapped myself out of my own thoughts.

Louisa, don't imagine things. Nobody will ever like your inferior self. You're not worth his time.

Ps:This was just a slightly longer chapter so don't expect too much for later chapters xD

Also, I would like to thank Geek-Goddess225 for creating the book cover for this book!

Anyways, that's it for now! Bye!