Ease (Troye sivan)

(Sam's pov)
(Half an hour later)

'With more people in the house which means more food is needed and it started snowing now.'

I look out of the kitchen's window.

'I'm glad we didn't borded this window up.'

Suddenly arms wrap around my waist and I jumped a little. I turn my head to see Colby.

"Sorry if i sacred you."

I look out the window again and lean into Colby's arms. I sighed and got ready to tell him the bad news.

"We need more food. What those girls bring with them helped a little but after a few days there wouldn't be a enough food to fed them and us. Puls we didn't have a enough food in the first place. It started snowing a minute ago before we know it we'll be snowed in and the only person that can get out there to get us more food is you....."

I got out of his arms and faced him.

"This town is completely clean of food, weapons, and clothes. So you have to the town over but me and John cleaned that town too. The town you need to go to will take two days to get there puls you also have two or more days to look through the town and two more days to get back here with what you find."

He wrapped his arms around me into a hug.

"You know I have wings and it will only take me one day to get there, two or more days to look through the town as you said, and one day to get back here. So that will be only four or more days."

He wishpered in my ear as he hug me so the girls can't hear. He let of me but keep me at arms length.

"Plus I have to go if you like it or not Sam. "

I look down at the kitchen white and black tilted floor for a few seconds. I look back up at him.

"I'm just worried that somethings bad might happen to you well you're out there and I can't lose you again I just got you back a few days ago Colby."

He bring me into a hug again.

"I know, I know."

I hug back this time, loving the feeling of the warmth. We sway a little as we hug, suddenly he sacred me by letting go real fast. I look at the kitchen door way to see the dark hair girl standing there and I was surprised the little one wasn't with her. I blush and I can see Colby blushing too in the corner of my eyes. I smile a little at that, the older girl point up the stairs. I nod and she want back up, I look at Colby.

"Looks like the light brown hair girl is awake now so I'll go see her. You just doing what you need to do. I'll see if I can get those girls to trust me and when they do I'll let you see them. Ok?"

He nod, I turned and walk up the stairs. The door was shut so I knocked first and open the door a little. I pop my head in to see her siting up in the bed with the child on her lap. I open the door all the way, they looked at me as I walk in front of the bed and I stop there so I don't spook the girls.

"How are you,miss"

"I'm good but I have a headache and the side of my face hurts a little."

I nod as she got done talking.

"I'll go and get you some mids for that. I'll be right back."

I walked out and go to our room as I got there I see Coldy laying down, I stopped in the door way.

"Colby?"

He look at me.

"Yes."

"Can you get me the bottle of painkillers in the bathroom as I go down into the kitchen to get a glass of water for the girl."

He nod as he humed, I smiled at him as I leave and go to the kitchen. As I got back Colby was standing in the door way. I grap the bottle out of his hands and give him a kiss on the cheek as I smiled.

"Thanks."

I walk back to the girls and hand her the glass. I open the bottle and given her two, I set the bottle on the night stand.

"Not to be rude so I'll tell you guys my name. I'm Sam Golbach and you guys are...."

I trailed off waiting for them the talk.
The light brown haired looked at the darker brown one she nodded. Lighter brown looked back to me.

"Uuummmm...."

I smiled a little.

"I promise I wouldn't hurt you three like I siad to her..."

I point at the dark brown hair girl.

"When I wake up Coldy was putting on his shoes because he heard the gun shots, crying, and screaming coming from outside so he had to see what was happening out there."

She looked confused as she put the empty glass on the night stand, she looked at her friend to answer. She answered back with her hands.

'I guess she's tell her what happened while she was out.'

She look at me.

"Coldy's your friend."

She said in a small voice, I nod at her question.

"Were is he?"

She asked as she replace the child that was moving on her lap.