We Meet Once Again (1/4)

A/N: Okay, so I finished watching Scandal and I don't see myself watching the next season. In the beginning, I loved Olivia.. but then, the more her true colors showed and I don't like her anymore. She's literally a monster of a person and I was more than happy to finish the season. No offense to the actor, Kerry Washington, but the character Olivia Pope is literally the worst character I have ever watched, from any TV show I watch..

So now I am watching How to Get Away With Murder and so far I am loving it. Frank and Wes are my favorite characters. But much to my dismay, Annalise is going through a similar spiral as Olivia Pope and I don't like it. Hopefully it won't get that far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh and close my eyes as the warm water hits my tense muscles. I lean my head back so the water weighs down my hair and travels down my neck. I feel a pair of hands on my waist, followed by kisses up my neck and I already knew who it was: Frank.

I hum as I pull him closer to me with my eyes still closed. He presses his warm, plump lips onto mine and uses his tongue to part my lips. I tilt my head to the side to deepen the kiss and he walks me against the cold, shower wall.

I open my eyes and looks up at him hazily. He looks down at me with his gorgeous, dark green eyes.

"Rough day of work last night?" He asks.

"How can you tell?" I ask with a small smile.

"Well for starters.. you still have your glasses on and your hair is still up." He says.

"What?" I say.

I touch my face and I, in fact, did have my glasses on. He takes it off my the bridge of my nose and sets it on the ledge of the shower. I pull out my hair tie and Frank turns me around.

"Let me take care of you," He says into my ear.

He squirts shampoo into my hair Shan massages my scalp with his fingertips. I groan in relief and lean my head against his shoulders. He washes the shampoo out of my hair before doing another round of washing my hair.

Then he lets the conditioner sit in my hair as he washes my body with Dove soap. When he finishes, I turn around to face him and link my arms behind his neck.

"I love you," I say.

"I love you more," He says.

I go up on my tippy toes and lean up for our lips to meet. His beard tickles against my chin and I smile at the sensation. He crouches down and picks me up by my thighs before he sets me on the ledge. I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him closer to me. I look up at him and he asks:

"You sure you can handle a round of shower sex?"

"What do you think?" I say.

"I think... you need rest. We can pick this up tomorrow, when you're recharged." He says.

"Oh fine," I say.

I hop down from the ledge and look up at him. He moves his head to the shower door and I open the sliding the door to get out of the shower. He gently taps my ass before I walk out. I send him a glare and he says:

"I'll cook you spaghetti and meatballs when I finish up here."

I wrap a towel around my body and dry my feet before I walk out of bathroom. I dry myself off before put on a bra, underwear and one of Frank's shirts.

I sigh as I collapse onto the bed. A yawn left my lips and I feel my body start to sink into the bed when my phone chimed. I groan as I reach for the phone and notice that I have an email. I unlock my phone and click on the email to see that I was an email of acceptance into a large newspapers company named the Arizona Repulic.

My eyes widen and I yell out in excitement. I stand on the bed and jump on the bed while still screaming.

Within seconds, Frank bursts out of the bathroom, soaking wet and completely naked.

"Baby?! What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asks frantically.

I stop jumping momentarily and say:

"I GOT ACCEPTED INTO ARIZONA REPUBLIC!"

"What the hell, Y/N, I thought someone was attacking you." He says with anger.

He goes back into the bathroom and wraps a towel around his waist.

"I'm sorry..but babe; this is great news! Isn't it?" I say.

"Yeah.." He says as he looks at the ground.

I jump off the bed and into his arms; he catches my effortlessly and I link my arms behind his head again.

"What's wrong?" I say.

"Nothing, I'm happy for you, babe.. I really am.. You got the job of your dreams, but that means you traveling clear across the country for it." He says.

"That means I have to fly thirty five hours just to see you." He adds.

"Oh.. that never crossed my mind until now.. I'm sorry." I say.

"But hey.." I say, lifting his face so our eyes lock.

"We'll get through this," I add.

He nods slightly and looks up at me as he clenches his jaw. I run my fingers through his hair and say:

"Did you really think I was in danger?"

"Yeah, I was ready to kick some ass." He says.

"Oh really?" I tease.

"Of course,"

I lean in so close that I could feel his breath on my lips.

"I feel recharged.. how about you?" I ask.

He smirks before slamming his lips onto mine and pressing my back against the wall. I tug on his neck and he tilts his to deepen the kiss. He slides his hands underneath the shirt, lifting it the process. The shirt drops on the floor and he sits on the bed with me straddling his lap. I link my fingers with his and he unravels the towel.