We Meet Once Again (4/4)

** Time- Skip seven years **

Third Person's P.O.V.:
Y/N was in the middle of typing her column when she got a call. She huffs in annoyance at the fact that someone is interrupting her while she's in her zone. She checks her phone to see her grandma calling me.

She immediately answers as she stands up from her bed.

"Hello?"

"Y/N, baby." Her grandma says.

"Is everything okay grandma? You don't usually call me at this hour." Y/N says.

"I know, I know sweetheart.. but Anna Mae texting me, saying that she needed me. I just hoped that you would come with me to Philly, for the company and all. I'm sure Anna Mae would be happy to see you." She explains.

"Okay then, I guess I'll start packing and get on the next flight to ..." Y/N says.

"Alright baby, see ya soon." She says.

"Bye," Y/N says before hanging up.

She sighs deeply before pulling out her small suitcase and pressing he boss' number into her speed dial.

**

Y/N and Grandma Ophelia stand at the edge of steps as we stare at the house.

"Annalise made bank," Y/N says.

"Mm-hm.. one of the perks of marrying a rich husband and killing him." Grandma Ophelia says.

"What?!"

"You didn't tell me she killed him." Y/N adds in a hushed tone.

"I don't know if she did or not.. but I plan on asking her." Grandma Ophelia says.

"My God, Grandma.. you go into the woman's house accusing her of murder?" Y/N asks.

"I'm her mother.. I'm the only person with the right to do that." Grandma Ophelia states as she walks up the steps and onto the doorstep.

Y/N shakes her head before she follows Grandma Ophelia to the doorstep. Grandma Ophelia doesn't bother ringing the doorbell, instead she walks right in like she owns the place.

"Hello?" She says as she walks in.

Y/N closes the door behind her and walks cautiously through the hallway.

"Who are you?" Y/N hears a Bonnie say to Grandma Ophelia.

Y/N's heart races when she hears Frank say:

"It's okay, Bonnie. I know her.. she's Annalise's mom."

"She's in her room, where she has been for the past few days." Bonnie says.

Grandma Ophelia says nods before walking up the stairs and going towards Annalise's room. Frank stands in the doorway and leans on it as he watches Grandma Ophelia walk up the stairs.

When Frank looks off to the side to see the woman who was once the love of his life, his jaw dropped. Y/N slowly approaches him and says: