Twenty

And neither could the LoT.
———————————————-

You were tired of how crappy you've been feeling lately, so you decided to make the best of your day out with Taehyung.

So you started the day off with a nice breakfast.

You really took your time when you made it, you wanted to treat yourself.

After that you put on a face mask while watching some Tv, you also painted your nails and toenails.

After all that was done you turned on some music and straightened up your house a bit.

You even took some time to call your aunt and check in on her.

The time for your date with Taehyung eventually rolled around.

You went into your walk in closet and picked out an outfit.

You chose a blue floral summery dress, and paired it with your white open toe heels.

You put on your outfit after taking a shower .

Then you put on some light make up and styled your hair.

You even wore a bit of jewelry. It was just a bracelet but that was a huge step for you.

You grabbed your mini backpack and headed downstairs, and right on time the doorbell rang.

You opened it and there was a well dressed handsome Taehyung staring back at you.

"Wow."

You both gasped at the same time.

"You look, astonishing, Y/N."

"I could say the same about you," you blushed.

"Well, let's get going."

You and Taehyung held hands as he walked you to his car.
/////////////////////

At the amusement park, you kinda felt a bit overwhelmed since there was so many people.

Taehyung seemed to have noticed this.

"Hey, just focus on us. Let's have fun!"

You and Taehyung went on so many rides, after the first one you weren't so timid anymore. Actually Taehyung was the scared one, after every ride you had to sooth him and remind him that in the end you'll get to cuddle it out.

It was adorable.

But you didn't think it was fair to put him through all of that so you chose calmer rides.

You and Taehyung had the time of your lives.

What better way to finish off the day other than with the iconic Ferris wheel?

The view from the Ferris wheel was beautiful.

All the lights were on, and they shone beautifully, but it was no match for the Sun since it was still out.

"Wow, the view's amazing." Taehyung said.

"I know right," you turned to face him.

And you noticed that he was facing you already, you're the view he was talking about.

Upon realizing this you faced the other way.

It amazed you how easily Taehyung could make you so flustered.

He then continued, "it truly is breathtaking to see a natural beauty admiring nature's beauty."

Taehyung's words got you so choked up.

"Tae, you're such a beautiful person. Inside and out. You always know what to say to someone, and your words have ways of digging deep down into me."

Before continuing you faced Taehyung again, eye to eye, heart to heart.

"In this world, you'll go crazing looking for love and attention from others, if you don't truly love yourself."

You cupped his cheek with your hand.

"But you Taehyung, you make me love myself more and more each day, and at the same time you make me love you even more."

You let your hand slide down his cheek.

"I love you, Kim Taehyung."

You words really meant something to Taehyung, they even managed to make him cry.

He sniffeled, "I love you too Y/N."

Then you and Taehyung inched closer, and closer. Closing the gap between you, as you met his lips and shared a sweet kiss.

After pulling apart you rested your heads on each other, and enjoyed the rest of the ride.
/////////////////

You and Taehyung were on your way back to Taehyung's house.

You were sitting quietly, munching on some snacks he had bought for you.

The road was pretty empty, no traffic at all.

So when you looked up onto the rear view mirror and saw a car behind you, you couldn't help but feel a bit suspicious.

And the car's headlights were off.

"Hey Tae, look." You pointed at the rear view mirror.

"Hmm, that's odd." He was about to pull over.

"No no, just keep driving. But slow down, see if he'll pass us."

Taehyung listend to you. But when he slowed down, the car didn't pass you.

Taehyung sped up a bit, and so did the other car.

"They're following us. I don't feel safe heading to the house with them following us." Taehyung said.

"Maybe we should go somewhere else, somewhere public, and wait it out a bit?"

Taehyung agreed with your suggestion.

"Okay, I'll try to lose our tail on the way."

Taehyung sped up, passing the speed limit and took multiple sharp turns, and back ally ways.

Eventually the car lost track of you and Taehyung, even before you got to a public place.

"We lost him." You sighed, relieved.

"Yeah, lets go"

Right now you and Taehyung were in some empty lot, and right as he was about to leave, another car slammed into yours.

Sending you and Taehyung flying.

Turns out, you never lost your follower.
<>