'papa'+om-gauri-advay

Aarti: it is no problem. I had to tell you. You know that a father and daughter bond is the most beautiful thing known to man. Whenever I think of yours and Om chachu's Bond. It is always so ugly because there was never Love in it.

Aadhira: you're right and now a caterpillar needs to transform to a butterfly.

Aarti: matlab?

Aadhira: thank you once again. I need to go somewhere. Hope to see you soon.

She goes from there with aarti confused.

Munni's Preschool:

Munni: so daddy, we get ice cream?

As they walked out of the building.

Om: would your sister or brother let me take you for ice cream?

Munni: good point.

Om smiles at his small daughter blabbering complete nonsense which was adorable. She looked just like gauri and was a complete chatterbox like gauri when she was with anika or Shivay.

Munni: you know, you not villain now.

Om: that's good. To be honest, I was getting fed up with you calling me villain.

Munni smacks her forehead and says: villain!

Om: now what crime have I done now?

Munni: too long words. Short words pleae (please).

Om: Accha baba. I will use short words.

Munni: good?

Voice: munni?

Om and munni turned to see aadhira. Om got scared because he knew how much aadhira hated him but instead of aadhira grabbing munni's Wrist and taking her with her, she hugged Om tight crying, making his shirt wet with her tears.

Om: aadhira..

Munni: hira didu?

Aadhira: I am sorry. I am such a bad daughter. I hated my father without knowing that you went through the same childhood as me and my siblings. I always judged you because of the way you treated mama. I insulted you because of you never accepting me and my siblings. Now I know that deep inside you accepted us but your past...your past didn't want to let you accept us. Without knowing anything, I turned a father and daughter relationship into an ugly one. I am sorry papa.

Om was holding back his tears but when he heard aadhira say papa, tears came rolling down from his black orbs.

Om cupped aadhira's face and said: what did you call me?

Aadhira: pa...papa.

Om: say it again.

Aadhira: papa.

Om: again.

Aadhira hits his shoulder lightly, smiling through her tears and said: no teasing me.

Om hugged her tight laughing and kissed her forehead.

*cough cough*

Aadhira and Om saw munni with her arms folded and a cute pout.

Munni: everyone forget munni. No one wuv (Love) munni.

Aadhira and Om laughs.

Om: you little drama queen.

He picks her up and then the trio have a group hug.

Om: now you two have accepted me but your bhai?

Aadhira: he is difficult. He has witnessed almost everytime you would torture mama, his heart is stone when it comes to anyone in the Oberoi family and you. His heart only melts with the ones who he loves.

Om: your bhai is like me. Even though he hates the fact, he has to accept the fact that he is my son and I am his father one day.

.

.

.

Later that day:

Gauri was in her secret place which she discovered as a child, deep in her thoughts when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned and was shocked.

Gauri: TU?!

It was advay, smirking.

Advay: hello gauri. Long time no see.

Gauri: what are you doing here? How did you find me? 

Advay: I have known you since we were kids, I know your secret place and I have came to meet you. Just one song and you have became a singing sensation. I am impressed miss gauri Kumari Sharma!

Gauri: what do you want? Don't you have a wife to attend to?

Advay: I haven't married yet. My heart only beats for you. 

Gauri: look Mr, I have kids and I much rather be a single mother than waste my time with you.

Advay: I want you only gauri. Every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every week, every month, every year I only think of you.

Gauri: go away!

Advay stayed firm where he was standing and said: remember this day? The day you slapped me?

Gauri: thank you for cleaning my doubt.

Voice: gauri?

Advay and gauri turned to see Om.

Advay: you?!

Gauri: omkara?

Precap: riddhima is back+announcement+hatred