Life Saver ( X Josh )

Josh's POV

      I was sitting in my room. I had recently bought a pistol when I heard the officers say it was most likely that Hannah and Beth died. The pistol was sitting on my table in front of me. I started writing on a piece of paper in front of me. Dear... Whomever I have left, once I heard the news about Hannah and Beth it... Brought me to a great depression. I just didn't think I could live with my self anymore so... I decided to commit- I couldn't bring myself to finish the letter. I knew it would already bring Y/N and Chris to tears.

        I slowly grabbed the pistol and lifted it to my head. " I'm going to miss you Y/N but I'll be in a better place. I'll get to see Hannah and Beth again, " I murmured. Y/N walked in.

Your POV

       Josh's parents told me that he would be in his room. I walked over and opened the door. " Hey, Josh I- " I began. I saw he had a gun pointed at his head. " Josh, what're you doing? " I asked nervously. " Y/N, you don't understand. I just want to see Hannah and Beth again, " Josh stated. " Josh, please put the gun down, " I begged, " I love you, please don't do this. " He stared into my eyes longingly. " I-I- have to. Hannah and Beth are dead and our stupid, so-called friends killed them. I can't live with myself knowing they died, " he stated. He continued to hold the gun to the side of his head.

       " Josh, please, " I cried, " I don't want to lose you. " He set the gun down on his desk and his hands were shaking. I quickly ran over to Josh and hugged him tightly. He kissed the top of my head as I cried into his chest, a fazed look on his face. " Josh, let's do anything. Anything you want to do, I'll take you, " I stated. He just stared at me longingly. " I actually got you a gift, but I got distracted, " I stated. He smiled warmly.

           I pulled out my phone and showed him an image of an apartment building. " All you have to do is sign the papers with me and we can live together, " I said happily. " And its pet-friendly, " I continued. He smiled, " what does that matter? " I got up and walked to his door. I opened it and picked up a small box with holes in it. I handed it to Josh and he looked up at me with a confused smile.

        " Open it! " I said happily. He chuckled before opening it. The little german shepherd pup jumped out of the box and started licking Josh's face. " Woah! " Josh yelled frantically as his chair fell back. " Josh! " I screamed anxiously. I ran to his side and he chuckled.  Josh pulled me in for a kiss. " I love you, Y/N, " he said happily. " It is good to see you happy again, " I replied.

       " What did you name him or her? " Josh asked as the pup scampered across his chest. " It's a he... And I wanted you to name him, " I stated. " Okay, how about Max, " Josh asked happily. " That's a great name, " I said happily. I picked up Max and he licked my face, " hi, Maxie. " Josh pulled me too his chest and I let Max down. Max climbed onto Josh's stomach.

       " Thank you, Y/N. You saved my life, " Josh said happily. I kissed him softly, " I love you, Josh. I would never let you do that to yourself. " He smiled, " I love you, too, Y/N. "

Author's Note: Sorry it's late. I was working on a couple other ideas and I made a new book called, " Random Thoughts, " where you guys can ask me anything you want. Go check it out if you want me to answer any questions you may have! Love you guys! 😘