⋆☽1☾⋆

Jungkook's pov
‎‏⠀

I woke up feeling a soft head nuzzle into my neck, I smile already knowing who it was. "Morning baby girl, did you sleep good?"

Moving her little head up, she began to rub it against my cheek as she meowed softly. I knew that meant yes.

If not, she wouldn't have woken me up as she did every morning.

"Well let's go make breakfast, then I have to get ready to leave for awhile okay?" pouncing on my stomach she plopped down making me groan slightly.

Y/n wasn't a kitten anymore, so of course she had gotten a bit heavier.

Batting my nose with her paw at hearing my groan, I knew what she was meant by the small action.

'I am NOT that heavy..'

I chuckled at the thought of imagining her saying that. "You know I still love you"

Kissing her nose, I petted down her back causing her to start purring happily. Letting a few minutes pass until I knew I had to get going.

"Alright y/n, you've had your attention for the morning now let's go eat"

She responded by stretching then covering her face with her soft black paws. "Aish you're spoiled"

Getting up, I carried her in my arms out and down the hallway letting her meow in protest. "You stop your whining, do you want Appa to be late and have to come back after dark??"

I warned to stop her complaints, making her begin to cuddle and rub against my chest. I smiled. "Good girl"

I got to the kitchen sitting y/n down in her chair at the table. Of course she had a seat at the table with me.

She was my baby so she could do and have whatever, no wonder she's so spoiled..

"You want regular milk or banana milk today?" As if I really had to ask, she'd probably kill me for a life time supply of banana milk.

She meows three times.

"Ba-na-na" I mock and she rolls her eyes. After giggling at her sass, I sit beside her with my own bowl of cereal. With cut up bananas of course.

"Here you go cutie" I placed her little bowl of banana milk in front of her, watching her drink happily as I eat.

⠀⠀

~Time Skippy~

⠀⠀

Sitting on the hard wooden floor of the dance studio, I typed away on my phone. Searching for the perfect gift to get my precious kitten.

It had been 6 years since I found y/n. The moment I brought her in everyone immediately fell for her, even Yoongi.

How could you not?? She was probably the most cutest thing anyone had ever seen-

When I first got her, I posted selfies of her all the time on twitter and even ARMYs loved her. They would leave such nice and funny comments like,

"Oh look at y/n-ah! So cute!!"

"Wow she is like a princess, that cat lol"

"She is an angel"

"Cats all around are QUAKING"

Almost everyone knew about her, she was nearly as famous as me and the rest of Bangtan.

Y/n would even be asked to be the face of new pet products and companies. Sometimes it would include us and we'd get tons of sponsorships from them and other corporations.

Which, our manager, and Bang PD was definitely into.

And in a couple of days it would be a very special day for her, everything had to be just right. It marked the anniversary of the day I found her.

But technically we call it her birthday, she was turning 6- Or, 18 in cat years. I think, I don't know..

Namjoon waves his hand in front of my face making me begin to sigh.

"Yah Jungkook-ah! Stop searching for cat party favors and come practice, you know we have a concert coming up!"

Hyung calls me crazy to obsess this much over a cat. But to me, y/n is a lot more than that. I found her, took her in and raised her.

I mean, isn't it normal to be this way towards something you've cared for and loved strongly most your life?

I huff giving a small pout and whine getting up. "Aish fine- but you and the others better get her something for her birthday-"

Taehyung laughed walking over to me, sliding his arm around my shoulder. "Ahh Jungkookie, I will get her little Gucci slides so she can be just like her uncle taetae"

Giving his boxy smile he patted my head reassuringly and tickled under my chin. Taehyung and y/n both LOVED each other, he is the only one I allow to baby-sit her if I ever need him to.

I usually always keep y/n by my side. The only reason she isn't with me at dance practices is because she's a 'distraction'

"Do they even make sizes for cats? you're starting to sound as crazy as Jungkook is for her" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Wow, now I know where y/n's sass is coming from.

"Hyung- you've made it a habit to take your afternoon naps with her cuddled around your neck so what about you huh?"

"I- whatever.." Waving Taehyung off he left leaving both me and Tae to snicker having noticed Yoongi's slight blush.

"Alright, let's hurry and get this practice over with so I can go home" I sighed setting my phone down, taking off my jacket stretching to warm up.

"Home to your 'baby girl' " Jimin teased smirking, I crossed my arms.

Jin now stood beside me, "Jimin-ah leave our maknae alone, he is a pet parent. Kind of like how I am with the rest of you animals so I understand him, if it were you, you'd all be just like him" I smiled at Jin who gave one to me in return.

"But Jin-Hyung she's a cat-"

"Namjoon-ah it doesn't matter, if you love something that dear, it doesn't matter what it is, it's special"

"What do you know about love Hobi?" Jimin laughed causing Hoseok to shoot him a glare then smirk.

"More than you, you jamless midget now let's dance" Laughing I clapped with everyone else as Jimin's jaw drop, and soon we all eventually started to practice the dance of the new choreography.

I'll be home soon my kitten.

-