⋆☽10☾⋆

Y/n's pov
‎‏⠀

"So you mean to tell me that all the times you would meow while I was in the shower- you were singing along??" Jungkook laughed slightly showing his bunny smile.

Nodding your head slightly, you blushed embarrassed. It wasn't your fault he always played music while showering-

"Y-Yeah.. heh I'm sorry if I worried you-" you looked down shyly taking a sip of your banana milk.

You weren't sure what had changed since you arrived at the mall, but whatever it was made everything better than earlier.

Whatever he had seen on his phone must have put him in a good mood or something- not only was Jungkook back to being how he was, but actually TALKING to you.

"Jungkook stop hogging her! We still have to buy her clothes! not just snacks!!" your eyes widened slightly looking back at Jimin who was shouting from behind. Taehyung and Jin beside him holding bags of their own.

Jin elbowed Jimin in the arm scowling at him "Yah hush you pabo, let my babies have their time together!!"

Giggling at them for a moment you looked back to Jungkook, who was already staring right at you.

Your heart fluttered. His eyes weren't cold or dark anymore, they were back to being the usual deep warm chocolate brown.

'God his eyes.. '

You smiled at him which he gladly returned, lifting his hand to carefully brush a strand of hair out of your eyes making your face heat up.

"What are you staring at baby girl?" Jungkook chuckled emitting a cocky grin wiggling his brows.

Thank god you were still wearing his face mask- which covered your now red cheeks.

"N-Nothing Jungkook-Appa~" you said stuttering a bit. How could he fluster you with just one sentence?

"So I'm nothing?" He pouted trying his best to look hurt as he clutched his heart.

"Ah! No no!! I just- aish you're not nothing!" Jungkook's cheeky smile returned as he watched you get defensive. "Yah I'm just teasing baby girl, I know I'm your everything-"

He smirked slightly biting his lip a bit, feeling somewhat bold. "Just like you're MY everything baby.. "

You were so precious to him and you didn't even know it.

Once again your whole body was covered with goosebumps at Jungkook's words. Avoiding to seem too nervous, you looked around at different stores and people as you walked.

There were a bunch of other girls around today, all of them were dressed much differently than you. Some wore tight ripped jeans, half shirts that showed their tummies- others had short skirts and some even wore sheer see through dresses.

You pouted looking down at yourself suddenly feeling very self conscious. "Um.. Jungkook-appa? Jiminie is right we should really get me clothes-"

Jungkook turned to face you, tilting his head with a slight frown at your changed mood. He looked around where your eyes previously were and pursed his lips soon understanding.

Leaning down closely he whispered in your ear, "Kitten we can get you clothes ten times as better than all these other girls- I promise you'll be looking even more beautiful than you are now"

Your eyes widened a bit as another subtle blush appeared on your cheeks. Your tail twisting and flicking in excitement at his words, as your stomach swirled with the way Jungkook was looking at you.