Chapter 4 - Bad reputation

Eleanor's POV

I closed my eyes in sensation. I felt on fire.

Then he pulled back slightly. Our eyes met in the mirror. His gaze was so intense.

"See you, Juliet." He said huskily and left.

I gathered myself and went back. When I came back, Asher and his father had already left. A few minutes later, we left too.

I was looking out of the window in the car, thinking about Asher.

"Stay away from him." My father interrupted my thoughts as he warned me.

"Whom?" I asked, puzzled.

"Asher Wright." He replied. I bit my lower lip and averted my gaze. "He is a real bastard." He added firmly.

"Dad, I didn't..."

"I saw how he looked at you." He cut me off.

I looked away, blushing without saying anything.

"Just stay away from him. He is not a good company for you." He warned me.

"Ok, Dad. Don't worry." I muttered.

"My clever girl." My father said, giving me a proud look.

I gave him a slight smile, folding my arms over my chest. If my father found out that I gave Asher my virginity, he would get mad. I blushed, feeling embarrassed as I remembered my night with Asher. His warm touches, mind-blowing kisses, the new feelings which he introduced me. But this time it wasn't unpleasant memories like I felt before. As much as I wanted to avoid my thoughts, I couldn't get him out of my mind. Every time I closed my eyes, his face appeared in front of me. I wanted to feel his touches, his lips on my skin again. I pressed my legs together as the wild desire ran throughout my body.

Ugh! I am in trouble.

I breathed deeply, shaking my head, trying to get rid of these dirty thoughts.

Asher's POV

As we decided the other details of our new mall project with my father, I grabbed my file. When I wanted to leave, my father gestured to me to stay. I nodded and placed my file back on the desk. I looked at him with questioning eyes.

"What is going on between you and Eleanor?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"....What?" I mumbled; he caught me off guard. "Nothing." I cleared my throat and replied. My father gave me an unconvinced look. "Nothing, Dad. Really, there is nothing between us." I tried to reassure him.

For now. I added with my inner voice. I felt excited with this thought. I couldn't wait to make love to her again.

"You didn't take your eyes off her for a second last evening." My father commented.

"Umm..." I bit my lower lip. I breathed deeply as I understood that denying was useless. My father knew me very well. "Are you angry at me?" I asked.

"If I didn't know you very well, I would be. But I know you very well. So I know there will be nothing serious. You will spend a few nights with her and throw her away." He replied and shook his head. I gave him a slight smirk.

****

I looked at Eleanor, smirking. She was chatting with a girl on the corner of the venue. She looked so beautiful. I missed her so much. I wanted to feel her body against me.

It had been more than two months I had been stalking her. I had never chased a girl before. They always came to me easily. But she was different. On the other hand, she was the only girl who I wanted to chase. I wanted her badly. And I would get her at all cost.

Now, I was at an art exhibition. Art exhibition and I. What are you doing to me, Juliet? I smirked ironically and walked towards Eleanor.

"Hey Juliet." I said arrogantly, placing my hands into my pockets.

As she heard my voice, she turned around immediately. She placed her hand on her hip as she gave me an annoyed look.

 She placed her hand on her hip as she gave me an annoyed look

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came for the exhibition." I replied.

She raised her eyebrow at me, giving me a sarcastic look.

I laughed and nodded. "Ok. I came here for you." I took a step towards her. "I missed you." I whispered in her ear. She bit her lower lip, blushing.

Oh, Juliet. You want me too. Just accept it.

"I am not ready for a serious relationship." She muttered without looking into my eyes.

"Me too." I admitted. She gave me a confused look.

"Let's be enemies with benefits." I suggested.

She gasped, staring at me with wide eyes, her cheeks crimson red.

"I know you want me too. Let's not make each other suffer. Accept my offer." I said firmly. "I promise. You will not regret it." I whispered in her ear seductively, breathing in her mind-blowing scent.

Accept it, Juliet.

"How can I trust you?" She muttered, biting her lower lip.

I smirked as I felt that getting my gratification was so close.

"I don't ask you to trust me. On the contrary, I would warn you not to trust me." I whispered in her ear and placed a soft kiss on her neck. She shivered under my kiss.

I pulled back and placed my hand on her cheek as I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me. She placed her hand on my shoulder, biting her lower lip. We were looking into each other's eyes, ignoring the people around us. The only thing on my mind was her. My Juliet . I wanted to taste her alluring lips again.

As I leaned over, she closed her eyes

As I leaned over, she closed her eyes. I brushed my lips against her tempting lips, kissing her softly. After a few seconds later, she responded to my kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to herself. I placed my hand on the back of her neck as I deepened our kiss.

As we were out of breath, I pulled back and leaned my forehead against her forehead, my eyes closed. We were breathing heavily. I was stroking her cheek affectionately while holding her in my arms.

"Accept it, Juliet." I murmured. "I want you so badly." I confirmed.