Kisses

Jamie Lannister

Passionate but gentle, when he kisses you he will make sure you feel like the only thing in the world that matters.

Joffrey Baratheon

During the start of your relationship he was be clumsy and embarrassed when kissing. However after a while he regained his confident aura and he was surprisingly gentle when kissing you, gentle but hungry for more.

Robb Stark

Your first kiss was one day after about half an hour of flirting and sparring, finally you were alone together and you stood about half a metre apart. He put his hand on your tunic and pulled you in, kissing you hard. When you both pull back there was a small smile on his face. From then on your kisses were quick since you are a wildling and he is the heir to Winterfell. You knew that you could never be caught.

Jon Snow

He was always slightly shaky at first but then you were surprised to find that he was quite talented with his tongue.

Benjen Stark

Long and passionate kisses where both of you tried to imprint the feeling of their lips into your brain so that in the long years of not seeing each other you could easily remember them.

Oberyn martell

His kisses were always warm and when you kiss him you feel safe. However, you never just give him a peck on the cheek, oh no, you both now require something long and soft and tender/passionate (depends on your mood)

Tyrion Lannister

He is always tender with his kisses, as if he is worried that he will hurt you and you will run away. However when he is drunk his kisses get more heated.

Cersei Lannister

She always kisses like she is searching for something but doesn't quite know what it is.