Sansa Stark catch-up

How you met

You befriended her while she was still betrothed to Joffrey and were her companion through all the misery following her father's death.

Favourite thing about you

She loves the way you can twist a bad situation into an alright one with a few words and she loves your unconditional supportiveness.

When they realised they are in love

When Ser Meryn went to hit her across the face and you took it for her. It didn't matter in the end since you were just held back and she was then hit but it was the thought that counted.

What makes them smile

Knowing that she can be safe and secure around you and that you won't tolerate someone hurting her even if it will get you killed.

Turn on

When you get slightly drunk and burst into fits of giggles about stuff that really isn't funny. One day you spent half an hour wheezing about a chicken you once saw that looked really strange because it's colours were all wrong and you thought it was a pig

Nick name

Yours for her- stork (inside joke, you accidentally called her Sansa Stork one day, you had drank some wine and were quite giddy)
Hers for you- my savior(when being dramatic), or darling

Weddding highlights

Finding out the next day that Tyrion didn't consummate the marriage and was doing all he could to make her feel better.

When they caught you staring at them

She usually blushed and turns away, absentmindedly fiddling with her jewellery or hair.

Reaction to your death

She cried for a long time. Your death shattered her along with the news of her brother and mothers deaths at the Twins.