Rhaegar catch-up

How you meet

You met in the streets of kings landing. You were both 15 at the time and he was sitting on the streets, singing his little heart out. You were rightly pissed off and disguised as a street urchin. You told him, in your exact words, to 'shut the fuck up you sad-song-singing, grey haired ejit. I've had enough misery for one day so you might as well play a fucking jig."
He obliged. You stormed off.
When you were introduced to him by your father in court the next day he laughed and toyed with the idea of revealing your little outburst. It was all very tantalising.

Favourite thing about you

Yours: his fingers. They're just so deft, stroking the lyre strings and plucking away at your heart.
His: he loves your voice, especially when you sing for him. He would listen to your voice all day if he could.(this applies to you even if you cant sing)

Something about you that makes them smile...

When you dance. Especially when you think nobody's watching. He just wants to make sweet love to you right then and there.

Turn on

When you curse, knowing all too well that your father would murder you if he heard you.

Nickname

Yours for him: Tuna because it is similar to 'tune' and hes epic with music, also because he likes tuna. When he pisses you off you call him an ejit, obviously.
His for you: imperial majesty. It's a joke that you hate. In private he likes bowing and saying 'yes, my imperial majesty, at once' when you tell him to cop on. he quite likes 'lemon' because your refreshing, tangy, sour, and he loves to cover you in his cake. (A/n:its nearly 1 am. Yes, that was a cum pun. God forgive me.)

Kisses

Very hard, very passionate, very wonderful.

When they first realise they are in love

When you tell the king and your father to rightly piss off with their their scheming bullshit. Everytime he thinks back to that day he smiles.

When they catch you staring at them

They blush. They're used to being stared at but with you, rhaegar becomes paranoid that he doesnt look good and often rushes off to a mirror to check for hidden boogers. It's a princes job to be sexy, or at least that's what he tells himself.

Wedding

Very luxurious, against both of your wishes. It is a boring ceremony and a stifling feast with a thousand eyes watching but afterwards, when the two of you have gone to bed, it is very, very fun.

Reaction to your death

He writes a million songs but sings none because everytime he thinks of you he cries hard, wet, disgusting tears. He loves you more than anything will never stop loving you, not until the end of time.