Chapter 2

"Baby..who is this?" with her stupidly perfect British accent. Connor looked at me sheepishly and I raised an eyebrow. "Uh..Aspen..this is my girlfriend...Olivia...." I took a step back and looked around, students everywhere were watching, some shocked, others snickering. I choked on a sob and turned around. "Aspen! Wait." I took off running to my car, tears streaming down my cheeks. I heard Connor groan and his heavy footsteps. I whirled around and pointed a long forefinger at him, chest heaving. "DON'T TALK TO ME! You..you... SNAKE!!! I never want to talk to you to you again! You LIAR!" Connor grabbed my arm and I wretched it free. "Don't touch me you filthy liar!" I hissed and before I could have a second thought, I slapped him as hard as I could across his face. I gasped and covered my mouth as the sound echoed. He blinked and sighed, rubbing his jaw. "I guess I deserve that." I huffed and turned around, "You deserve more than that." I stomped the rest of the way to my car and climbed in. Locking the door as Connor knocked on my window. Olivia came out of no where and gripped his arm. I could hear her stupidly perfect voice through the windows. "Darling, she definitely isn't worth it. Remember..you're with me." She kissed his cheek and sneered at me, waving to me like she was waving to a baby. I growled and sped away. My tires squealed as I drove to the nearest fast food restaurant and parked. I sighed, leaning my head back on the headrest. Tears trickled down my cheeks and I silently let them fall. I texted Ivy, hoping she would have Logan's number.
"Hey"
"Hey Boo."
"Do you have Logan's number?"
"The hottie? Ya actually. He gave it to me to give to you but you were being so...uk and so I didn't tell you. I can tell u now tho."
"Thanks"
"905-438-2189"
"Thx."
"I heard bout Connor and u...wanna talk?"
"Nah...not right now. How bout u come over later?"
"Sure." I smiled slightly and took a deep breath, typing.
"Hi..look ik we got off on the wrong foot earlier and that..Connor beat u up but I don't want u to think I put him up to it. So..do u wanna still hang out?"
I bit my lip, nervously waiting for a reply.
Finally, after a nervewracking 10 minutes, he replied with a simple, "Where?"
I grinned and quickly typed. "Meet me in five at the mall. In my car. A red Toyota Corolla."
"Kk" I looked at my reflection and swiped on my peach coloured lip gloss. I puckered and kissed the air. A knock on the window made me jolt and I blushed at the smirk on Logan's face. I unlocked the door and he slid in. I gently touched his black eye and winced, "I'm sorry." He winked then winced, taking my hand. "I'd take any punches for you sweetheart. All I wanted from Ashley was your number." I grinned, and coyly played with a lock of hair. "Really?" "Really." He replied in a low, seductive tone. I gulped as his fingers played with my hair then slowly with my arm. I pulled away and he frowned, "Don't you like me?" I bit my lip, I wanted him to like me no matter what. I nodded, "Of course..I think we should take this a little slow though..don't you?" His fingers gripped my waist and he looked in my eyes, smirking. "I don't wait for anything precious." I gulped and allowed him to touch me. "
We should take this to the back.." He murmured between kisses, clearly excited at the thought. I bit my lip, nodding slowly. When we were in the back, he renewed kissing with a vengeance. Soon we'd gone farther than I wanted yet I let him..squeezing my eyes shut, I let him. It wasn't like in the movies, all lovely and amazing. It hurt and I squeezed my eyes while tears slid out. I wiped them away fiercely so that he wouldn't see me cry as he used me. He finished and kissed me gently, pulling up his pants. "That was nice." He played with my hair.  I nodded, "Mm hm...I have to go though. I promised a friend, I'd meet her at home." He grinned, and kissed me again. "See you at school tomorrow." He opened his door and left. I sat in the car and waved as he walked away. As soon as he was out of my sight, the tears came. Finally, after 2 hours of crying, I drove home, knowing I couldn't tell anyone. I bit my lip as I opened the door. Connor sat on the couch and I gasped. "What are you doing here?" I hissed, still upset. He raised his eyebrows then squinted at me. "You've been crying. What's wrong?" I pursed my lips, stifling tears. Oh Connor! I wish I could tell you... I slept with Logan...in the back of my car...
Stiffening my spine, I flounced to the kitchen, Connor following me. He grabbed my arms and I tugged to get away. "I'm not letting you go until you tell me." He wiped a stray tear away and then the rest of the tears spilled from my puffy eyes and I sniffed, "It's none of your business! Leave me alone! Go to Olivia ! I'm sure she'll wanna see you!" I yanked my arm free and ran upstairs to my room, sobbing. Connor followed, knocking softly. "Aspen? Please let me in..I'm sorry. I'll explain everything..Just talk to me..please.." I laid my head into my pillow and sniffed, "Just go Connor.. go away please!" He sighed and I could imagine him rubbing his jaw, dejected. Finally he spoke, "Okay..see you tomorrow." He waited for me to reply, but I couldn't bring myself to say anything. I just sobbed harder as his footsteps slowly trudged down the stairs. Finally, Ivy opened my door. Sitting on my bed, she stroked my leg. "What's wrong Boo?" We had our differences, but we really were best friends. I sat up, I had never lied to her before but I knew I couldn't tell her about Logan and the sex, so I told her about Connor and Olivia and more tears escaped. Ivy hugged me close, "Oh Hunny. He isn't worth a tear." I sniffed "I hate her." Ivy snorted, "I don't blame you. She sounds like a real royal pain in the-" "Ivy!" She pulled back, " Sorry. You know what we need? We need to go to a party. Jason is having one tonight. " I looked at my reflection in the mirror then nodded, "Let's go." Choosing my outfit was hard, but I finally settled on a short, red skater skirt and a strappy, black crop top. Ivy, as usual, went all out in a figure hugging, black dress that teasingly showed her generous cleavage. I gestured to her chest, "You sure that's not...too much?" She looked at her reflection and grinned, "Never!" I went to my vanity and did my makeup, as natural as possible and I curled my short hair, while Ivy made her makeup look sultry and flipped her head back and front a few times, to let her long blonde have its natural look, but perfectly messed up. We grinned at our end looks and hurried downstairs and outside, into my car. When we finally reached Jason's house  I check my hair and fluffed the curls. I walked in with Ivy on my arm and grinned at the looks on everyone's faces. I heard my name and spun around, there stood Connor with Olivia on his arm. I knew he'd want me to come so I started over then when I saw Logan wink at me, I changed my course slightly. Drifting past, I went into Logan's arms and kissed him, melting as he kissed me back. When we drew apart for air, I looked at Connor who I had never seen so mad. What had I done?

^^^
Hehehe I shouldn't have ended it there should I?
Well...Do y'all like it? Dont forget to comment and vote!
💋❤💕🤗

<3 <3 writing_princess16