Chapter 18

Aspen's POV

I blinked and smiled as Logan rubbed my belly. "What time is it?" He glanced at my clock. "4:17" I sat up and touched his cheek, "Why are you awake?" He shrugged and I scooted closer. "I went to the bathroom..couldn't sleep." He lay down and I ran my fingers through his hair, massaging his scalp. "Relax baby..sleep." I murmured and he sighed, content. I squirmed and kissed his head, "I need to pee." Logan chuckled and looked at me as I hurried to the bathroom. I hurried back into the bed and grinned, "Peanut has perfect timing huh?" Logan chuckled and kissed me, "Just perfect." I gently started massaging his head again as he closed his eyes, sighing. "I love you Logan." "Love you too babe." He mumbled, half asleep. I laughed softly and massaged until he fell asleep. Then I lay back and cuddled close. He pulled until we spooned and with a smile on my face. I fell asleep.

The next Morning, I hurried to the bathroom and threw up. Logan came and gently rubbed my back, "How are you feeling?" I shrugged, "Pregnant." I hurriedly put on a flowy pink shirt and white jeans. 

"You look absolutely gorgeous

"You look absolutely gorgeous." I laughed and ran to the bathroom, to curl my hair. I curled it as fast as I could and fluffed it a bit, "Babe? Can you get me some fruits? I'll be ready in a second." I called and brushed on some mascara. I heard Logan chuckle and he stuck his head in the bathroom, "You make us sound like a real couple, living together and everything." I turned and kissed his cheek, "We are." He grinned and hurried down the stairs. I giggled and swiped on lip gloss. I ran downstairs and kissed Mom on the cheek. "Bye Mom! Love you." I hurried out the door and into Logan's Jeep. I looked over at him and popped a grape into my mouth. "I changed the doctor." I chewed quickly and swallowed. Logan glanced at me and grinned sheepishly, "Probably best." I shook my head good-naturedly. "Yeah it is." Finally we reached school. I opened the door then stopped, placing a hand on my queasy stomach. Logan came around and held my hand, "You ok?" I closed my eyes and shook my head, slowly. "I feel sick." Logan looked around, "Do you think you'll puke?" I nodded then shoved him out of my way and ran behind the jeep, throwing up. Logan followed and brushed my hair back, "You ok now?" I wiped my mouth and frowned. "I really, really feel gross, but a little better."  Logan nodded, "Come on. Let's go to the bathroom." I followed him to the bathroom where he locked the door. I swished water all around my mouth and spit it out. Logan grabbed my waist and pulled me close. I wrapped my arms around his neck, "Ooo is this why you locked the door?" I nodded towards the door and raised a saucy eyebrow. Logan's eyes darkened and he leaned forwards. I tilted my head and kissed him deeply, his hands running all over my torso and dipping towards my waist. I pulled away and shook my head, "W-w-we can't do this at s-s-school." Chest heaving, I placed a hand on his chest. He looked at me and grinned smugly, "I was only planning on kissing you..did you want it to go farther?" Cheeks bright red, I hurried to the door and flung it open, racing to my locker. Logan jogged and caught up with me, "What's wrong?" I shrugged, "The doctor said that the pregnancy would cause me to not be able to control my emotions so yes some kisses make me want more." I fidgeted and looked at the ground. Logan tilted my chin up and kissed me. "I'm sorry. I didn't know that's how it made you feel." He kissed me again softly then went to kiss my belly. I ran a hand through his hair and whirled around when I heard a gasp. "YOU LIAR!" Olivia screeched and Logan stepped in front of me. "Olivia...stop." She stomped up, eyes blazing. "You said you were pregnant! And you thought it was Connor's!" I burst from behind Logan and glared at Olivia as people began to stare, "I never said I thought it was Connor's! I hope it isn't Connor's!" Olivia slapped me across the face and I gasped, rubbing my cheek. Logan hurried and pulled me towards him. "Olivia. I don't hit girls but so help me if you don't leave right now. I will hit you." I laid my cheek on Logan's chest and turned back to Olivia. "Mind your own business and none of this will seem confusing. I am pregnant and the father is none of your stupid business." I swiped away a few tears, inwardly groaning. I turned and ran away, from all the eyes and back into Logan's car. I gulped back a sob and climbed into the backseat. Logan opened the door suddenly and climbed in, pulling me close. "I can't believe her! Now I'm going to be the talk of the school. And Connor will deny everything and you...Oh Logan your reputation. I'm so sorry." I blubbered and sobbed harder. "Hey hey hey...I could care less Baby. I have you and Peanut. So my reputation is wrecked. So what? I love you and we are going to do our best to take care of our baby. And if Connor denies what happened...then that's his fault. It's nothing you have to worry about because I will always be here." I looked at him, as he wiped away my tears gently. "Always?" "Always." He whispered reassuringly. I whimpered and cuddled closer. He sighed and kissed my forehead, "I'm so sorry you had to go through that princess. I'll make sure nothing stresses you out to keep Peanut safe." He kissed my hairline and I gripped onto him tighter. This is the man for me. The man who will take care of me forever and won't let anyone hurt me. Oh I love this man. "I love you Logan." I whispered and closed my eyes slowly.

^^^
So now the entire high school knows about the baby...will the rumours about the father start?? What is Olivia up to now and how cute is Laspen!?!?!?!?!?
Remember to read, comment and vote my lovelies💖💗

xoxo writing_princess16