17

Back to Third Person's POV
--------

PJ lays on his mommy's bed in a tux with a purple bow tie, gurgling on slobber. Annabelle is laying beside her twin brother, wearing a purple dress over some black leggings. She is giggling at him. Melissa is in a purple dress and some black heels. She puts some black booties on PJ, and some black baby dress shoes.

Today is Edward and Bella's wedding. It has been about a week, and the twins look about a month old. Melissa is more concerned on getting them ready. Rosalie and Alice are helping Bella, which is sweet.

"Hey, guys." Jasper greets as he enters his niece's bedroom, well, their room. "I'll carry PJ down."

"I'll bring Annabelle." Melissa says gently as the two pick up the babies, then walk out.

Esme flashes over when the family members reach the kitchen, and she carefully takes Annabelle. Melissa smiles and watches as Esme coos over her. Carlisle walks over and he grabs PJ from Jasper, and grins at him.

"Your mate can have babies, Carlisle." Esme coos as she hands Annabelle back to her mommy. "She is beautiful, Melissa. So is Peter."

"Peter? Like the one who helped you, jasper?" Carlisle asks.

"Yes, she named the boy after my vampire friend." Jasper replies.

Carlisle carries PJ on out, and Jasper heads his niece out along with her daughter. His great niece. He now officially has family that's alive, blood family. As they sit, the music begins and Bella steps out. Melissa thinks she looks absolutely stunning. She loves how the dress hugs her body in all the right ways, she loves the lace.

Carlisle finds himself looking at Melissa, Esme takes notice and smiles to herself. She is thinking of ending things with Carlisle at some point, and going back to Alaska. The vampire knows her husband deserves to be with his true mate. She doesn't want to stand in the way of love. Plus, she loves Melissa and those two babies.

Carlisle is still looking back at his mate as Edward and Bella read their vows, Melissa is watching the couple with tear filled eyes. Jasper feels the hormones going wild in his niece, where she had just had twin babies a week ago. He feels her happiness for Edward and Bella. He feels her sadness, she misses Paul.
----

After seeing the happy couple off, Melissa and her babies go to La Push. Jared runs over and he grabs PJ, while Melissa grabs Annabelle.

"Paul's here." Jared says in a soft voice.

"Good, these two are his, too."

"With Rachel." Jared adds.

Melissa tenses, but she takes PJ and walks inside. Sam jumps up and he walks over before Paul can.

"Hey, Mel." Sam greets. "Oh, hi you two. I'm your uncle Sammy."

Melissa smiles at her friend, and Emily rushes out of the kitchen. She gasps when she sees the babies and she smiles, congratulating Melissa. Paul finally gets Rachel off him, and he walks over. His brown eyes gloss over as he looks at PJ and Annabelle.

"What did you name them?" Paul asks Melissa, smiling.... Rachel looks beyond jealous.

"Annabelle Marie Whitlock, and Peter Jasper Whitlock." Melissa replies. "I've been calling Peter PJ for short."

"Yeah, I'll stick to PJ." Paul says and he looks at Melissa's scar. "I'm sorry I hurt you, Melissa."

She looks past him at Rachel. "She's jealous, you better return to her."

Sam takes the babies and he sits on the couch. "Go, phase. Take a run. It'll make you feel better. Trust me."

Melissa smiles and kisses Sam's cheek, then she goes out back. She phases into her fox red wolf, and Jacob's wolf leaves the woods.

"Hey. Wanna run with me?" Jacob asks her in mind link.

Melissa nods and the two run through the trees.