12: why?!

Silver & Sylvia's bedroom^

It's been 2 years since we got married, because of our abundance of money we didn't really need to work, but non the less me were bored, me and Sylvia decided to exercise our magic and skills.

We went out side and told all the servants and guards that the backyard was forbidden for today.

We had a lot of fun exercising our magic with halo, flare, and fawn.

When lunch came around we went inside and ate quickly then we hurriedly went outside again, we really loved using magic in this dull world.

It was about dinner time and it looked as if it was going to rain, we rushed inside to have dinner, once we ha dinner and desert with the others per usual, we went up to our room to get some rest, when there was a knock on the door.

The maids had just left so we had to open it ourselves that is to say I was suspicious. I used my magic and opened the door, good thing I did or Sylvia would've been pierced through the heart by what ever it was those men were holding.

I shouted "Who are you!" The man said nothing then short man in a lab coat said "it would seem you really do possess some strange abilities." I went wide eyed how did he know?

I ignored my curiosity and called halo and flare, and fawn was by Sylvia's side.

Halo and flare growled at the men, and what I saw next made my heart stop beating, halo and flare had been shot right through the head, I fell to the ground shock evident in my eyes.

I said to Sylvia "Run." But since she was worried about me she didn't run and they shot her in the heart, fawn started to disappear meaning Sylvia was dying.

The men all watched the scene before them, I tried to heal her but it would seem they somehow made their weapons magic proof.

I watched as Sylvia smiled and said "I love you Silver." And her eyes slowly lost their light and fawn disappeared.

I was so full of grief and anger my hair turned black, my eyes red, and from my emotions the hair beneath my shoulder caught fire and gave me short hair. I materialized a gun and glared at them and said "DIE!" And I shot at them.

After I was sure to kill and torture each one of them thoroughly, I dropped to my knees and cried, I couldn't stop crying, I was like that til the next day when the servants arrived

They saw the scene before them and rushed to me, they saw my black and white hair and wanted to ask questions but couldn't.

I used my confess magic and said "who was it... who was it that saw us and informed the government!!" They all were silent, Alice slowly came forward and said "we all saw you doing you freaky voodoo shit, everyone thought you were keeping it a secret so they didn't tell anyone, but I knew better, I told the government of you freaks!" I got pissed of and the remainder of my hair turned black.

I stood up and in the blink of an eye I had my hand around her throat, and I cried as o shouted "MY WIFE! MY WIFE DIED BECAUSE YOU WE A FUCKING WIMP!!! SHE WAS MY ONLY FAMILY, THE ONLY FAMILY I EVER HAD!!" The other maids saw how angry I was and how much I was grieving, I gritted my teeth and squeezed causing Alice's throat to be destroyed and blood splattered everywhere.

I then sunk to the floor and cried while I hugged Sylvia's body.

My familiars were dead too, I was alone, I had no one... just like before.

That whole day I wouldn't eat, I then before the others were about to go home said "how would you feel if this world changed?" Georgia said "I think it would be for the best, of course I don't want anything to happen to my family." I nodded and said "tomorrow I want you all to bring your families, and anyone you wish to have with you forever and quit all your other jobs, trust me." They all nodded and left.

That night even though I was the only one that remained, the government still sent countless people to attack me all through the night, they didn't do it during the day so I knew my servants and guards weren't in any real danger.

All of the servant, guard and their families and friends had all arrived, I then said "alright everyone stay really close to each other or you will be killed or left behind." They all nodded.

I then used my magic and though it felt like a long time it was only a second to the others I asked the god of earth "can I please have permission to create my own world?" The god of earth nodded and I created my new world, and brought all of my friends and their family and friends.

When I opened my eyes we were in a field. I sighed and said to everyone "ok now all of you say -Stats- then a screen should appear in front of you with all the details you need to know, tell me when your all done." They nodded and they all said -stats-.

Out of the 60 people who I brought along, 15 were classified with villager jobs, 15 with adventurer jobs, and 15 other random jobs. I went up to each of them and gave them all the basic knowledge of this world they should have, even about the language and culture.

After I had done that I said "here take my 30 summons and they will protect you wherever you go." I then summoned 30 different summons and each two of them chose one.

After that I said "now you guys better behave, I'll see you around." They all waved me good bye and I wondered into the woods, and created a resting place for me to rest I for 3 years. And that is just what I did.