21

When silver opens her stat screen it looks like this^

I slowly open my eyes and see that I am in a crib of some time, I touch the air with my finger and a stats screen starts form, and it told me all I wanted to know, for now at least.

Name: Silver De Raizel Yuki (A.K.A; silver Yuki)
Age: 3
Gender: female
Race: human
Health: 100,000 (normal health of a human)
Mana: 100,000 (double the normal mana of a human)
Rank: AAA+

I sigh, he did say that at first I'd be normal.. ish.

Well just a year and I will be a over powered monster freak.

I look around and discover I'm in a room full of other children, and thus conclude I'm in an orphanage, I decided to go back to sleep, this That's what I did.

After 2 days I discovered that in this orphanage, most of the adopters are legal slave traders, and with legal papers they can sell us as slaves.

I decided to look at my reflection today after a lot of effort of finding a mirror, I was the most developed out of all the children under 8 in this orphanage, seeing as the only had 0-8 year olds still here.

I finally look in the mirror and am shocked at how cute I look.

My wolf ears and tail were really cute, they were black but when in the light they turned white and in the moonlight silver

I then proceed to walk to my room that had my bed sore clothes and pajamas in it.

4 days later, I was told that a buyer wanted to see me, I changed into our 'nice' clothes and Made sure all my injuries were bandaged then I walked out, bowed to the buyer and our carer.

I sat in the stool in the middle of the examination room, and then I heard the carer say "Number 666, Stand." I stood up emotionless face.

She continued "666, presentation begin." And so I did the presentation we were taught. I walked 2 steps, then I proceeded to undress so I was only in my underwear, I then proceeded to sing and Dane as I was taught.

After I did my performance, I redressed and bowed, then I sat down again.

I heard a male voice say "666, i here shall adopt you!" I bowed and the carer said
"666, go to the exchange room." I did as I was told and left the room and went to another.

Once I was inside I saw who my buyer was, he is a man, he was tall and slim, he was wearing noble clothes, to others he seems like a perfect rich noble, but to me, I see a phony, this man is no noble, he may have money and wish to adopt me, but not as a noble.

After me and him left the adoption church, we walked 5 minutes and then the man stopped. I bowed and stayed silent.

The man said "what your name?" I say
"Silver." He nods and says
"Follow me silver, I have some experiments I want to test." I nod and follow him deep into the forest all the way to a metal hut.

Once we were inside he said "sit on the table." I did as I was told, and I'm doing so, I had just accepted torture as my everyday activity.

1 year later:

It's been a whole year, I am now preparing for my next experiment, I've had so many experiments done on me that I don't even care anymore.

The man who has yet to tell me his name, walked in and said "your still pure right?" I nod and he says "good otherwise this experiment would be useless." I nod and he says "I'll be testing the reaction of dragons blood mixed with virgin girl blood and impure girl blood.

I nod and attach the blood extractor to my arm, after I had already extracted 1 litre I then gave the bag to master and waited for further orders.

After 3 hours my master came to me and said "drink this" I did as I was told and drank the foul liquid.

1 week later:

I stood up and smirked, he was weak the whole time! I sighed and said "no fun." I licked the blood of my finger and admired my handy work.

My old master dead, all these experiments destroyed. I was surrounded and covered in my ex-masters blood.

I sniff a little and smirk, freedom at last.

After 10 minutes of walking I finally arrived at the exit, I sighed and breathed in the fresh air.

I decided to check my stats after such a long time.

Name: Silver De Raize Yuki
Age: 5
Gender: female
LV: MAX
Health: infinite
Mana: infinite
Race: Holy Demonic Humanoid Spirit Dragok Goddess of the Demons.
Rank: I/N

I sigh... so now I'm definitely not human.

I go back inside the laboratory and think 'I think I'll stag here for a few years'