26: fathers death/meetings

I woke up to the sound of oniisan changing, I raised myself and hugged him while half my body was still on the bed, I stood up and when he turned to look at me, I pecked him on the lips and ran into the bathroom and laughed at his shocked face.

We then both went down stairs for breakfast, the seating arrangements had changed now I'm always next to oniisan, father asked me "so when's the wedding?" I blushed and oniisan answered for me "next year 2nd month of winter, the 8th day." Father nodded and we finished up our meal.

As usual we skipped lunch since we were sleeping and cuddling all day, I feel like oniisan is getting the better end of this deal.

I was being carried around dinner time by oniisan, this wasn't strange to me, usually when dinner was ready he'd carry me to the table and then wake me up.

I snuggled into him and he walked with a smile on his face... I feel like I gave him what he wanted.

We arrived at the moment the maids were placing the food, apparently dinner was a test for what the new chefs could do since the last on retired after he did today's 2 meals.

We all sat down in our respective seats, the maid presented the food and placed what we wanted on our plates, then they were dismissed to have their own meals.

We ate silently but then father started coughing, oniisan stood up and rubbed fathers back to help him get all his coughs out, he was getting worse, I stood up and looked at the plate, I then used appraisal and saw their was poison in his food, I created a wall and punched it, I then watched as he slowly died, then a man came running in and stabbed father.

I got poised when I saw father smile and die, right there, I grabbed the man by the throat and called a maid, I said, "Take this son of a bitch to the dungeons so that I can torture him to death." The maid nodded and I ran to oniisan and cried.

After 3 hours we had informed everyone that, the king had died, the priest informed us that we'd be crowned king and queen in 2 days time.

We spent those 2 days grieving and after those 2 days we put on a mask so that non would think their new king and queen were weak over grief that they too would meet an unseemly demise.

We Also decided to get married that same day so that it wasn't brother and sister ruling but husband and wife.

That day was very special, we ended up forgetting all our problems, that day we rested at home.

I awoke and got dressed, oniisan was being told by the maid where fathers office was, I called in talia my personal maid and she helped me out on my crown.

I walked out and talia lead me to fathers study where oniisan was. We entered and I dismissed the maids and hugged oniisan.

After 2 hours of helping him with work, we had a meeting with the rulers of ALL the other kingdoms, we wanted to make peace, but if there's war that doesn't involve us between our alliances, we won't interfere, but anything else we will aid.

We both walked into the meeting room, all the rulers were present, they came in by carriage, me and oniisan sat down in our seat and oniisan begun, "we'd like to form an alliance with all of you, we do have certain things that we won't aid in unless it directly involves us." All the other rulers nodded, my turns. "You'll be aided by us whenever a monster or some kind of threat attacks you, but if it's between countries we have an alliance with we won't interfere unless of course we too are being attacked, and, we will be aiding if any country we have an alliance with wants extra soldiers for a few weeks or anything of the sort, but do be warned, if any of these are ignored, or you lie to us, I will kill you myself."

They all nodded their head with fear in their eyes, I smiled and then the rest of the meeting was discussed, we ended up forming an alliance with all the countries that are king to no human beings, the ones that despised them we left alone and made a plan to destroy them somewhere in the future.