Chapter Four ... A Fantasy

POV
Adam

Nights had gone by, but I hadn't yet left the dungeons

Nights had gone by, but I hadn't yet left the dungeons. I wondered if I was kidnapped. Still, when the drive hit me, I wanted to be fucked and A'mosh was good at giving me just what I needed.

Days were going by, my phone was dead. I was certainly considered missing by my friends.

Yet, the dick was good, the sex was addictive, I didn't want to just get off, I wanted A'mosh to get me off.

# # #

"Gore... fuck!" I was screaming, A'mosh or I should say Gore came to see me. He took me about three hours before, without a word. My back was against the bed seconds after he walked in. He was in me seconds after that.

I was scratching his back to bits, and he snarled loving it. "Ahhh... How are you this wet?" He asked, staring down at me with those dark black eyes. Soulless eyes.

"Fuck meeeee Alpha!" I screamed thrashing under him, his pounding stroke becoming faster. My back arched causing my hips to lift, he grabbed them and pulled me into him.

"Fuck you're so good... So good fucker." Gore growled, pushing me down and laying flat against me.

My head slipped back, and the wolf snarled deep, tonguing and licking my neck. "C-Can I cum?" I asked. "Not yet slut, I want you begging!" Gore roared.

He suddenly went up on his knees sitting back on his feet, he took me with him carrying me into his lap. He stroked up while I slammed myself down.

"Ohh fuck!" I cried, loving his cock, needing everything he was giving me. Feeding my addiction.

"So loose and wet for me." He groaned, squeezing my hips until I was sure they'd be bruised. I'd never been pounded like that day, no one fucks like A'mosh, and definitely not when Gore's in control.

"I wanna swallow it... Let me swallow it." I begged, feeling his cock thicken, knowing he was going to shoot. He pulled out and flipped me upside down, sixty-nine style.

"Tongue my hole." I moaned, before swallowing him to his trimmed pubes. His hands grasped my ass, squeezing and spreading the mounds.

I moaned around the thick shaft in my throat, as his tongue pushed deep inside of me. My hands ran up and down his hairy thighs. I pulled back, moaning to him about how good his tongue felt.

He tongue kissed my hole, kissing and sucking on my entrance, while I nursed on his tip. My tongue licked beneath the hood of his foreskin.

"Ahhh shit... Nibble that skin whore!" Gore moaned, squeezing and slapping my ass.

Without a word of warning, he exploded his salty thickness splattering and coating every single one of my taste buds.

He snarled humping my face, I drank his entire load, and as the last times, he was still hard. "More!" He growled, flipping me forward onto my back. Climbing over me to continue his onslaught.