Chapter Six ... Eternals

POV
Adam

Waking up in Amosh's arm's, was strange, I'd fallen asleep in them, as seemed usual

I'd been with him for a month, four weeks, I hadn't been seen by humans who knew me for four weeks.

Yet every day, I'd gotten a little closer to the people around me.

The pack Omega's adored me, I started helping out with dinner, and suddenly everyone is eating as a pack.

I talked about Ronnie and Shay a lot, but when I brought up home, A'mosh's attitude would change.

He'd go back to the cold, cocky guy he was when he bought me.

So I was surprised when he told me to go see them. "Are you sure?" I asked, standing in the doorway of his wide box-shaped office.

"Look, I agreed to pay you for your services upon completion of those services, I trust you'll be back for your check." He said.

I didn't outwardly show it, but his words hurt. I was basically in love with a guy who thought I was simply a whore, he wasn't wrong though.

"You want some spending money?" He asked, "No ... I have cash at home." I said, trying not to sound bothered. "Oh... Okay." Was all he said. I turned around to leave but stopped.

I guess being nineteen, I was still wild and always pushing boundaries.

"Can I take your truck?" I asked. "Sure, but when you come back I get to hang you from the beam in my room, and play with your body." He smirked.

"Sounds like a deal," I responded, smirking at his surprise. "Don't crash, don't get pulled over, and what time will you be home... I mean back... what time will you be back?" He asked he said home. Home as if I lived with him, he threw me his keys.

"You said home?" The words fell from my lips, while I stared at him. "I-I didn't mean it like that." He responded, looking me dead in the eyes.

"Remember, I get to play with you however I want." He said. "I heard you," I said, running away before he took his keys back.

I headed out front and walked down the driveway, to where he kept his truck. The thing was huge, all black with leather seats.

It was as sexy as it's the owner.