Chapter Ten ... Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow

Quick A/N. This is my favorite chapter, as I'm sure it will be all of yours. The song above is Amy Winehouse's version of Will you still love me tomorrow.

Thanks and enjoy Lurkers.
________________________________________________________________________

POV
Adam

I set foot back on American soil after almost two whole months

I set foot back on American soil after almost two whole months. I won't say I was better, because A'mosh was still at the forefront of my emotions.

But I felt stronger, I wasn't exactly in that deep depression anymore. I still didn't have my sex drive back, the thought of someone else touching me made my stomach hurt.

That first day back, I got a really cheap hotel, on one of the rough sides of town. Course I knew most of the whores and drug dealers, so I wasn't scared.

You know I wondered if A'mosh thought of me, I wondered if he mourned me as I had him. In all my wandering, I never really believed I'd see A'mosh again.

I figured I'd see Ronnie when I finally felt strong enough to call him, but I never imagined A'mosh's mother would show up at the hotel.

It was about two days before the first of the month. I was a two hundred dollars short, for the months' rent

The manager was trying to be cool, he was going to give me two days to get the money. I was certain I could.

I'd made a date with a John and he was going to meet me at my hotel room. So I'm sitting there, fresh out of the shower, wearing the fluffy robe I took from the resort in Mexico.

When there's a knock on the door, me thinking it's the John I yell outcome in. The door opened and I turned, looking up from my phone.

There stood an older lady, who was by all accounts regal. She stood with salt and paper colored hair, she stood proud.

I thought she was maybe in her late fifties, but I'd find out she was closer to seventy.

Something about her face was familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on what it was. I stood up, believing she was in the wrong room.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" I asked. "Hello, I'm looking for someone ... An Adam." She said. I didn't know who she was, so I lied. "Adam isn't here at the moment, but I can tell him that miss..."