E L E V E N

2007 (Ages: Alice-21 Harry-23 William-25) {Williams's P.O.V}

She hasn't spoken at all so far during the car ride. We've been in the car for 45 minutes and no words have been spoken. I knew this would be hard on her, considering how close she is to Harry, but I didn't think it would effect her this much.

"Al?" I said quietly, not wanting to upset her. "He'll be okay." She looked out of the window and finally talked, without making eye contact with dad or I.

"You don't know that." She said under her breath. I wish there was something I could do. Something that would give her comfort right now. I continued to think until we reached home.

------------------------------------

(Alices P.O.V)

I wanted Harry back. I missed him already. How am I suppose to go six months without my best friend? What if he doesn't make hit back? I need him.

I felt tears well up in my eyes, a feeling I have grown familiar with in the past couple of hours. I looked over at Wills who was staring back at me with concern. I didn't want to cry again, I know this is hard for him and dad too. I don't want to be a burden, but I couldn't help the tears that started to escape.

"William?" I said as my voice cracked. He immediately unbuckled from his seat and came to the one next to mine and pulled me into a hug. 

"It's gonna be okay. Everything well be fine, Harry will come back." I didn't respond. I know the words he was speaking were not a promise. 

-------------------------------------

Once we got home, I went straight to my room. I wasn't in the mood for talking. I just wanted to go to bed and get this day over with. 

I laid in my bed just staring up at the ceiling and thinking.

What would life be like if mum' was still here?

It was a question I would often ask myself. What would it have been like growing up with a mom? I know for a while after her death, I always felt jealous of Harry and William. They got the extra years with her, something I could only imagine. Having her with me when I had nightmares at night, someone to gossip about boys with, her helping me get ready on my wedding day.... the thoughts were endless. 

Sometimes all I wished for was one last hug. 

The paparazzi from her life, carried on to mine. I inherited being the most photographed woman in the world. I hate it. People see my family as a powerhouse, full of money and wealth, people that do our work for us. Sometimes, I feel like they forget we are real people too. We have feelings. We experience heartbreak. We have bad days.

It's funny how a title of rank can separate people. Sometimes I wish I could just walk outside and go shopping without getting chased or harassed by grown men that stick cameras in my face.

I continued to think about my life some more before I let the sleep wash over me....

----------------------------------

A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry it has taken me almost 2 months to update! I've been busy with school and haven't had a lot of time to write. This chapter is kind of a filler chapter, but I hope you liked it. I'll try to update more often, but I can't promise anything. Hope you have a great day!

-M