Chapter 4

Id gazed at the boy in shock.

"I'm not fighting you, your a toddler" I'd reply.

"Ooh" the crowd yelled immaturely.

He'd smack his teeth "Man, you just a sissy"

I'd burst out laughing, he clearly didn't know how old I was "Yeah, I'm totally a sissy".

I'd turn around, ending the stupid fight that was emerging from the blond bratt
Just to have a whole nother fight begin.

"My brother ain't a sissy, one punch and you down" Carmelo would say with his cocky voice.

"Shut up I wasn't even talking to you fatty" the boy would say pushing my brother on the grass of subway.

I'd turn back around after realizing that he fell and then I'd approach the boy again with my hands balled up into a fist.

"Aye yo man we got a problem?" I'd say shoving the boy into the walls of his own father's building.

I could see fear build up into the little boys eyes, and I bet he could see hatred in mine.

A kids gaze would fall upon a white car approaching us.

"Dang it's the police" I'd hear someone say from behind me.

It was about time for the police to show up with their no good doing selves.

"WOOOOP"

And they weak police sirens.

The car came to a stop and two police men came out, both white.

"Is everything alright?" A police man would say getting out of his vehicle.

The police man had on the usual. A black suit and a badge to make them feel good.

"Yes" the Elementary children would say in unison.

One cop would take his attention off of the little children and then lock eyes with me.

"What about you, is everything okay?" One would say
"Sir please take your hands off the child or we will take action" the other would say.

"He started it!" I'd say.
"I don't care who started it because I'm ending it" he'd quickly reply.

I'd let go of the boy obeying the officer.

"Goodboy" the officer would say.

"Jimmy would you like a restraining order?" The officer would quickly say turning to the boy.

"Restraining order? He put his hands on my brother" I'd yell

"And what did you do try to settle the score?" The officer said.

"Settle the score-? Man didn't you just hear me say that he started it.

Both of the police men would flinch jumping back firmly gripping their guns.

I'd almost pass out by seeing them do that, all I did was take a step.

"Please calm down" one would say
"Jimmy I'll give you a ride home" the other would say looking down at the faker.

The boy who was known as Jimmy would grow another nerve killing smirk "Okay Uncle Todd"

Together *Uncle Todd* and *Jimmy* would walk to the police car along with the other officer.

Jimmy would get into the passengers seat, where he knew the other police man was sitting.

"This is my seat now, sit in the back" he chuckled.

"But-"
"Brian, get in the back" Todd would say giving the one they called Brian a death look.

He'd sigh "Dang kids" hed mumble getting in the back.

"Bye Raphael!" Jimmy would say once the car pulled off.

"Bye Fag" is what I wanted to say but didn't.

I was left in silence, force to go back to waiting for the bus.

In this world there was only one thing that kept me from loving it.

Brats like Jimmy.
And racist police.