Varric x Elf! Y/n The Perfect height

(As you can tell I got this story idea from the picture above). (I showed one of my friends this picture and said that they question on what I look at on Pinterest). Another chapter being published.

Y/n Pov, 

Skyhold was boring as ever because no one was doing anything interesting besides Soup the Inquisitor. She is on a secret mission in Cullen's room 'going over war plans' in private. A wild idea appeared in my head when I had begun to walk into Solas's room and went up the stairs. 

"Hey Dorian, wanna throw books at Solas's head?" I cheerfully asked.

"Not right now Y/n... I'm very busy at this moment maybe later." Dorian said as he was reading a letter from his father.

"Fine, no one wants to have fun around here. Sera is on some mission for whatever reason. Soup is with Cullen. Varric is talking to Hawke or something," I mumble to myself as I walk out into the Courtyard of Skyhold.

I stop in my tracks because I see Varric standing there speaking to Bull about something so I creep closer to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"I don't know Bull, I don't think Y/n even likes Dwarves. I've seen the way she looks at me. She has this whole look of disapproval every time I look at her," Varric said.

"Well, did you ever ask advice from her friends. I'm pretty sure Soup would know."

"You think I haven't asked her Rogue friends?! All the Inquisitor does is just giggle and smirk then say wouldn't you like to know. Sera is no help as well. I've even asked Cole if he could help me out but he just shrugs his shoulders and moved on." Varric said louder than he should have.

"Haha! Wow, you're so clueless. Ignorance sometimes is bliss but man you are clueless." Bull laughed as he walked away to lean on the wall and shot a thumbs up in my direction.

"Oh... Y/n, how long were you there?" Varric asked in a hushed tone as he was rubbing his neck.

"Not long, but I heard you say I don't know Bull, so I had stayed to listen in on the conversation. So you're really clueless? Let me tell you something but I need to whisper it in your ear though." I said in a giggly voice.

"Uhh... ok?" Varric muttered as he leaned towards me.

"You're the perfect height," I whispered then I pulled away and saw a look of confusion on his face. "Let me show you what I mean."

I roll my eyes and lift my leg and placed it on his shoulder (hence the picture above). Varric just got really red and he tried to back away but I moved my leg in the process so he fell over backward. Iron Bull and I broke out in a fit of laughter but after I had recomposed myself I helped the poor Dwarf up off the ground.

"Still clueless?" I laughed as he brushed the dirt off his clothes.

"Nope, not anymore. I got a clear picture of that demonstration." Varric giggled when he looked up at me. "Gotta say, I wasn't expecting that. I'm going to add that to my book. Just imagine-" I cut off Varric in the middle of his sentence.

I pull away from the Dwarf and walk away while I began to think to myself. When I walk back inside I see Dorian, Soup, and Sera all on the floor laughing their asses off from what I had done.

"I never would have thought that would actually work. Thank you for showing us that it would actually work," Soup giggled as tears were running down her face from laughing so hard.

Another chapter has been written.