Plan To Escape

11. Plan to Escape
"FELIX!" I LET OUT A YELP OF JOY. Through the dark, I felt a sense of security. He assuringly smiled, leading us up a stairs, no questions asked. The three of us walked up in silence. After we walked into the their dorm, I sat defeated on a wooden table, immediately remembering Sana. What if she came, and didn't see me there? What would she think? Or worse, what if she got caught? Felix plopped right down next to me. Re, wisely decided to go back to bed.

"So? Have anything to tell me?" Slowly, I nod. I told him everything, Sana's plans, me sneaking in, and me getting injured. Well not every crazy thing I've encountered the past days. Not the beggar, and not the keys. Felix puts his large hands on my head and gently patted it. "Sorry... I didn't know, you were almost hurt. It's my fault. For some reason, I mistaked another girl for you, you guys dressed the same, and from the back view, looked almost identical, no kid. So I followed her after the fire until she turned around, and I realize it wasn't you."

"A girl? Looking like me? Do you know her, I mean, after she turned around?" He thought for a while and slowly nodded with uncertainty.
"Um... what's her name? Reagan Parker, right. That's her name."
"What?" I feel my face drop, sensing something wrong.
"And then... what happened?"
"I decided to go back into the crowd to look for you. Then, Reagan Parker told me you were already in your dorms."
"What! I was attacked." Felix's eyes widened in horror.
"By who? Lemme see, where were you hurt?" He turned my body around in anxiousness. Slowly, I pluck off his worried hands, and calmly, I said,
"Let Sana tell you the rest, but right now, I'm afraid—" my voice was cut short by a sudden ear splitting whistle from below. My heart was racing, with panic. With a shaking body, I walk to the window. Peering under the darkness outside, I saw lights, people, a bunch of heads. But only one I could make out as Sana.