Chapter 19

Keep running Namjoon...Keep running!

Namjoon continued to run as fast as he could, down the halls, through the doorways till, SLAM! He ran into something and fell down onto his bottom. His eyes quickly darted upwards, excepting another Zombie encounter, but to his surprise- "Namjoon?" "Yoongi! Hoseok! Where were you guys!?" He dusted his clothing off before standing up, eyes widening when he noticed the blond in Yoongi's arms. "Is that Jimin!?"
Hobi bit on his lower lip, gaze averting to the ground just at the thought of his loved one being in this state. "Yes..." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Anyways, we found the exit, but the door is locked." Namjoon frowned at his last words and tilted his head to the side. "Locked huh?...How do we leave then??"
Both Yoongi and Hoseok shrugged, seconds later, the smallest nudging Hoseok. "Could you carry him? My arms are about to fall off..." The red haired nodded and carefull took Jimin into his arms before he noticed something odd. Their hyung, the oldest, was not with his beloved boyfriend. "Joon...where is Jin?..."
Just by those simple words, Namjoon's mind replayed the whole scene, making his eyes fill with tears, a sob leaving him. "H-He...sacrificed himself...to save me..." Yoongi's and Hoseok's eyes widened. "God...first Jimin and now Jin..." "Jimin is not dead!" Hoseok exclaimed before he punched the wall with his already broken hand, causing him to the scream out in pain. "AH FUCK!" Yoongi's expression saddened. How did all of this happen? Jimin was close to death and Hoseok was covered in bruises and had 2 broken hands and a broken shoulder. How could he just stand here, watching his loved ones get hurt?...

"We should get going and find a way out before those things catch us." Namjoon finally broke the awkward silence, the other two nodding at the suggestion. "Wait a minute...the living room we were at before...didnt that have windows!? We could escape through there!" Namjoon again spoke up. "Ahh lets go!" The three quickly started hurrying back, hoping to find the way back.

-------------

I'm so sorry this chapter isnt longer or didnt come up earlier, I was really busy with finals!
Anyways, in the mean time I have finally finished my first Cover and hope you guys would go check it out!^^ Leave a like and subscribe! I'll also try to stay active writing this story.^^

xoxo
TeiTei
💎