Part 17

1 month and some change later

The baby is doing fine. Kash is starting to talk more and I love it. Only thing is he's getting badder. I really hate whooping him, but it's all I've been doing now. Kaden doing okay, he got fired for being late all the time, so now he's helping me. A'loni helps too, every Tuesday and Thursday.

I've started a little daycare. I know I know, I'm proud of me too. Since I can't seem to find a job, and now that I'm pregnant again. Public school isn't an option anymore. Why not work from home. I'm taking online classes too. Right now I have 5 kids signed up, and hopefully more start to come.

"Hi, Jayna" I smiled at the little girl walking in. "Go in the room with the rest of the kids, breakfast'll be ready in a few" she hugged me and ran to the back.

"She really likes it here" her mom smiled and I smiled back. "I know they have to be picked up no later than 9, and I'm not going to be able to pick her up. Can she stay the night? I'll pay extra" she asked

"Of course" I laughed "but you don't need to pay extra, it's fine"

"No, I'm paying extra." She said as Jaydin was being dropped off.

"BE GOOD BOY, DONT BE IN THERE ACTING A FOOL. BECAUSE IF I HAVE TO COME PICK YOU UP LIKE YESTERDAY IM BEATING YO ASS" His mom yelled from the car. "HEY JACEY" she waved and I waved back.

"Okay well just come get her tomorrow since it's Sunday and the daycare closed" I said turning back to Jayna's mom and she nodded turning to leave.

We open Monday-Saturday, if the kids don't go to school then they're here everyday. If they have school they only come on Saturday. But mainly all the kids so far Come everyday.
I closed the door and was on my way to go in the kitchen where Kaden was making them breakfast. He was such a big help, and I really appreciated that from him. Before I made it in there. There was a knock on the door.

"Hi" I smiled seeing two unfamiliar faces.

"Hey I seen yo flier and wanted to sign her up" The man asked.

"Oh yes!" I exclaimed moving over inviting them in. I went to the little drawer on the TV stand and brought him some papers I printed out.

"Okay just sign her name here, yours there. Down here put if she's allergic to anything. On this side, tell me about her." I said "I will be right" and he nodded

I went in the kitchen and Kaden was putting the food on the plates. "You ready?" I asked and he nodded. I went to the back where the kids were. I had it all decorated and cute, it had the alphabet around the perimeter of the room. And a number rug that they sat and played on. The closet was full of new and clean clothes for if someone used the restroom on themselves.