Part 21

"You so fucking stupid" I said pushing her on the bed "you want me to leave? I'll do that for you

"You so fucking stupid" I said pushing her on the bed "you want me to leave? I'll do that for you. You got a child and one on the way that you was just about to kill. You selfish as fuck dawg" I spat feeling tears run down my face.

She sat there crying with her face in her knees as I packed my stuff. I closed the closet door and she raised her head up watching me.

"No you can't leave me Kaden" she cried, snatching the duffel bag from me.

"Jacey move, you need space" I snatched it back

"No I need you!" She cried grabbing on me.

I stood there for a moment, but then pushed her off. I walked in Mer room and packed him a little backpack too. She followed me into his room.

"No, you can't take him!" She yelled pushing me "you can't leave me!" She said even louder.

I brushed pass her and into the living room picking up Mer. She ran in there pulling him, and he started crying.

"DANIYAH!" I yelled. She stopped and just sat on the couch balled up crying. I sat Mer down and then sat next to her holding her. We rocked back and forth for a while until she fell asleep. I got Mer and we left.

"Hello?" I answered tiredly

"Destiny I need you" Jacey sniffed

"What? Why are you crying?" I woke up fully

"Can you come over please, I don't wanna be alone"

"Okay I'm coming" I hung up.

No matter what our differences were if she called or needed anything, I'm there. I shook Monte waking him up.

"Can you take me to Jacey's please" I asked throwing on some pants

"For what"

"Just take me"

He got up mumbling something, and threw on some clothes as well. We pulled up, and it was an angry lady with a light skinned boy pounding on her door.