Part 22

It's been 23 days since I've seen or heard Kash's voice, and it's been driving me crazy! So crazy that I've been counting the damn days

It's been 23 days since I've seen or heard Kash's voice, and it's been driving me crazy! So crazy that I've been counting the damn days. Since I know the gender of my baby, thanks to A'loni dumb ass. I'm helping her with the gender reveal and baby shower. I decided to combine them.

"Okay now that we got the venue and sent out the invites what we eating and how we revealing?" A'loni asked rocking Bianca.

"We can eat Mexican food, book a taco truck for 3 hours or some. Because I'm not cooking" I said texting Kaden.

To: Kaden
Can you please bring Kash, and did you invite your side of the family for the gender reveal? It's in like 3 weeks.
From: Kaden
Nah I ain do it yet but I'll bring him later

I just left him on read, we'll talk more about the gender reveal later I guess.

"Yeah, so like lets have Chinese?" A'loni said

"Huh?" I asked looking up

"Were you even listening to me?" She sighed, and I shook my head no holding back my laughs. "Oh wow"

"Kash coming later" I said cheesing

"Guess who's staying the night?" She smiled

"Who?" I asked honestly confused reaching for my God baby

"Bitch me. you know, I don't even know why I waste my time" she laughed handing me Bianca as I laughed.

I went to open the door after I heard a few knocks.

"Hi ma'" Kash said damn there jumping out of Kaden's hands into mines.

"Awe, you missed mommy?" I asked hugging him

"I said, I want mommy, I want mommy" he said acting out how he said it, but I could barely understand him.

"I know baby" I laughed spinning him around and he laughed uncontrollably. "Ok I'm dizzy" I stopped putting him down.

Bad idea!

"Oh shit" I laughed as he stumbled then fell down. "You bet not cry you a big boy" I said standing him up

"I a big boy" he yelled jumping.

"Oh I know that ain't Kashmeeeeeere" A'loni exclaimed coming out the bathroom. He ran to her and I smiled going back to the front door.

"Why you standing outside, this yo house boy come in" I told Kaden but he shook his head.

"Nah I'm cool but I need the address and time to the baby shower so I can tell my folks" he said

I sighed and went in the kitchen writing down the date, the time, the place, and theme.

"Where you staying" I asked before handing him the paper

"With Ja-" he started to say lowly

"Ahhhh" I cut him off "don't say it, I don't care" I lied "I know that bitch bet not be all up in my baby face" I mushed him

"Jacey give me the paper so I can go" he said clenching his jaw, trying not to start an argument.

"Why can't you just stay" I pouted grabbing his hand. He took it away from me and asked for the paper again. I sighed and handed it to him.

"Kaden, I love you" I told him

"Yeah I love you too" He said avoiding eye contact and leaving.

I watched him drive off and started crying going back in the house.

"What wrong mommy" Kash asked looking up at me. I wiped my face and smiled

"Nothing, mommy happy"

I pulled back up to Jada house, but sat in the car for a while

I pulled back up to Jada house, but sat in the car for a while. I didn't want to be here, but I didn't have no where else to go. I could've went back home, but I know Jacey would do any and everything to make up for what she did. I didn't want her stressing too much trying to make me happy.

"You just gone sit out here" Jada knocked on the window.

I got out and walked in the house. It was a decent size for a one bedroom. I slept in the living room. She would wait until I was sleep and then come lay by me.

"So I found out the gender today" she smiled all in my face

"Back up" I frowned moving over

"It's a girl" she bounced happily. I just looked at her and she stopped. "You're never happy for me and did I say you could take Kashmere to her?"

"You better get the fuck out my face" I laughed

She got up and stomped to her room. She too was four months like Jacey and I've never wanted somebody to have a baby as much as I wanted her to have hers.

If it's my child I'll take care of it, but if it ain't I'm not doing shit for it.

I laid down on my phone contemplating on whether I should call Jacey or not. I miss her, a lot but I still can't shake what she did. Or that I'm the reason she did it.

If she was willing to take her own life, to get away from me or to leave me. I'm no good for her.

I know she feels bad and she's sorry, but I just can't forgive her right now. I would've went bonkers if she actually did it.