17 ┃ 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

━ ⭒─⭑━

As you make your way to another session with Yoongi, your phone buzzes, breaking the rhythm of your steps.

It's Seora.

The moment you answer, her voice floods in, tinged with frustration and a hint of despair, "I can't do this stupid conference," she hisses, her voice fluctuating between moans and cries.

You pause, leaning against the corridor's wall, your full attention on the call. "Hey, what's going on? Talk to me," you prompt, your tone soft.

"They've... They've concocted this whole backstory," Seora begins, her voice a mixture of exasperation and disbelief. "They're spinning this tale that Yoongi and I were childhood friends. Can you believe that?"

You can't help but chuckle, despite the seriousness of her situation. "Childhood friends, huh? That's quite the narrative."

"Yeah," Seora sniffs, a semblance of a laugh breaking through her frustration. "According to them, Yoongi was like an older brother figure, always looking out for me. It's so stupid."

The story piques your interest. "How are they gonna prove this backstory? For more dedicated fans, I mean," you ask, genuinely curious about the PR team's creativity.

"They've dug up old neighborhood records, photoshopped some pictures, and even scripted our interactions," Seora explains, her tone laced with a mix of awe and irritation. "I have to memorize this script, where I talk about our 'shared childhood memories.' It's ridiculous."

You nod, even though she can't see it. "I mean, it could be worse, right?" 

"I know, I know. It's just a lot to take in. Plus, my dad's on my case about nailing this performance."

"Speaking of your dad," you interject, a smile tugging at your lips, "how's it having one of the world's top lawyers as your personal coach?"

She laughs, a sound that warms you. "Oh, you know, just the usual pressure of living up to the family name. He's been great, though, really supportive. But I swear, if I hear 'enunciate, Seora, enunciate!' one more time, I might just scream."

Your laughter joins hers, the connection between you undimmed by distance or circumstance. "Just picture him in his underwear during the conference. Isn't that what people do to ease nerves?"

"Ugh, gross! That's my Papa you're talking about!" Seora exclaims, her laughter bubbling over, lightening the mood.

After a moment, you sober slightly. "Seriously, though, you've got this. Just think of it as another performance. And hey, it's definitely better than facing jail time, right?"

"Absolutely," Seora agrees, her voice stronger now. "Thanks, Y/N. I needed this pep talk."

"Anytime," you assure her. "And remember, you're not alone in this. We're in it together."

With a few more exchanges of encouragement and a promise to check in later, you end the call, a smile lingering on your lips as you start back walking. 

Stepping into Yoongi's studio, you're immediately met with the sight of him engaged in a FaceTime call, his attention fixed on the screen. Before you can retreat or announce your presence, Hoseok's voice fills the room, his cheerful tone unmistakable.

"Hey, Y/N!" Hoseok exclaims, his face lighting up with a genuine smile as he spots you from Yoongi's screen.

Caught off guard, Yoongi turns to look at you, a hint of surprise in his eyes before a small, welcoming smile forms on his lips. "Ah, come in," he says, gesturing towards you to join him.